Chapter 6

**Raphael's POV**

i carried Ariadne to the cemetary and saw Alec, Izzy, Simon, Jace,Magnus and Clary waiting for me and i nodded to them, "shes gone...she needs to be buried in order to be reborn." i told them and they cried as they stared at the girl in my arms. i swallowed the lump in my throat as i handed her to Alec and gripped the shovel. i started to dig her grave and soon the others joined as Alec handed Ariadne to Simon who held her gently.

Alec collasped on his knees when i placed her dead body in the grave and sighed, "please come back princess......you made me feel human. i love you my sweet darling daughter. so much. please return..." i stood up , kissing 2 fingers and placing them on her forehead and walked away giving the others a chance to talk to her.

"i love you Ari...so much. please come back...i dont care if your a blood sucking vampire, i will still love you. please...come back..." Alec whispered heartbroken as tears fell down his cheek as he stood up kissing his 2 fingers and placing them on her forehead and Jace stepped up, "your like my little sister. please come back. we dont care if your a vampire or not. your always gonna be family." he kissed his 2 fingers and placed it on her forehead. Izzy stepped up as she gripped her hip where im assuming her parabati rune was.

"it hurt like hell when the rune disappeared but i know i will see you again. please come back sis. i love you." Izzy kissed 2 fingers and pressed them to Ari's forehead like rest of us did and Clary stepped up, "i know we dont know each other but i know you can get through this. your strong. please come back for the others sakes...for your fathers."

Simon stepped up and sighed, "please come back. your strong, stronger than i was and im still getting used to be a vampire. but come back...you were awesome to be around." he smiled down at her sadly and Magnus sighed, "come back sweetpea. we all miss you already. and it will kill us all if you dont come out of that ground. we love you." he kissed his 2 fingers and pressed them to her forehead and i nodded to Alec, Jace and Magnus as we each grabbed a shovel and dumped dirt on her to complete the ritual.

once the dirt was on her we waited until we felt the tremor. the tremor of Ariadne rising from the dead.

"good. shes dead." my head snapped up at hearing Camille's voice and i growled standing protectively over Ariadne's grave. "no thanks to you. she had it dead set in her mind to be become a vampire. she wouldnt have if you didnt bite and make her drink your blood. you turned an innocent man into a vampire, killed him. and you did it to my daughter." i seethed as the other vampires circled her and she screamed as they unbanned her as their clan ruler. they nodded to me and i saw Ryan and 2 others carry Camille and i nodded, "put her in a coffin, and wrap a chain around it. i dont want that bitch out." they nodded to my command and i felt the earth shake and i felt a smile grow across my face.

"its working" i told the others and soon her arm reached out of the dirt and she popped out. she gasped as she felt the air hit her. i knew what she felt. your mind goes fuzzy from what happened. once she was fully out of the grave i tossed her bags of blood and she instantly drank it quickly, much like Simon.

"once you rise you become hungry." i muttered to them all trying my best to explain as i saw my daughter rise from the dead. "what happened?" Ariadne questioned and i kneeled down infront of her, "your alright. thats what matters right now."

she picked up a packet of blood and her eyes widened, "that-thats blood." i nodded, "your gonna be okay." she nodded believing me and i helped her stand up.

"why doesnt she remember?" Alec questioned and i wrapped my arm around the still out of it Ariadne. "the first few minutes after rising from the grave your memory is gone. she will gain it soon." he nodded and her eyes widened, "Alec.." she whispered and she got out of my grip and jumped in his arms. he instantly hugged her back and held her. "just be careful she doesnt have full control over her hunger right now. so she might attack.." i warned him and the others and he nodded as i saw she buried her face in his chest instead of his neck. i smiled at the gesture. she knew she wasnt in control.