twenty three

chapter twenty three

"T-the h-horror s-s-section?" Baekhyun stuttered out. Baekhyun was terrified of scary things, he can barely watch a horror movie without wanting to pee himself every time there is a jump scare.

"Yes Baekieboo the horror section." Chanyeol said grabbing Baekhyun's waist with a smile spread across his face knowing the fear Baekhyun had about scary things.

Baekhyun let out a nervous "hah" not even realizing the nickname Chanyeol had said. Chanyeol then got them both to stand up, hand still around Baekhyun's waist, and walked over to the horror section which had grave stones out as display on the outskirts of the cornered area.

Baekhyun let out a massive gulp as he walked on the path to the entrance to the horror house with Chanyeol. Along the path there were skeleton bodies laid on the floor and ghost like figures next to some hand crafted spooky trees.

The two got to the gate of the house where there was a man giving out wrist bands to everyone who entered. The entrance gate was dark black and had tall spikes coming off the top.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked over to the man as Baekhyun gripped onto Chanyeol's arm looking around the house and how big it was. Chanyeol asked the man kindly for two wrist bands which the man gave willingly.

The man quickly explained what Chanyeol and Baekhyun were to do while they were in the Horror House, "So you two are set for a duty, you have to reach the end of the house without passing out basically," the man said with a laugh, "You will also have to bring out a crystal that you should find on the way and then the lady at the back of the house will allow you to exit." The male said with a smile before he said, "Well get going boys."

Baekhyun gave a worried smile towards the man giving the instructions. Chanyeol just gave a look at Baekhyun and rubbed the smaller's hands which were on Chanyeol's muscles. "Come on Baek." Chanyeol then pulled the two inside the house. 

Baekhyun let out a yelp as he was pulled inside and saw a white shadow in the corner of his eye. Chanyeol rubbed the males shoulder as he lapped his arm around Baekhyun. Baekhyun just looked at Chanyeol with pleading eyes saying 'get-me-the-fuck-out-of-here'. Chanyeol just chuckled at his cute crush.

Baekhyun pouted and looked forward but soon regretted it when a black stick man popped up out of nowhere. Baekhyun jumped with a short scream as he tucked his head into Chanyeol's shirt gripping on it tightly. Chanyeol chuckled and hugged the boy making sure he feels safe so Baekhyun can calm down.

Baekhyun kept his head in Chanyeol's shirt as Chanyeol kept walking through the house letting out 'oooo's and 'ahh's finding a lot of the features and designs of the house fascinating but not scary.

Baekhyun flinched as he heard something popped out with a inhumane noise coming out of it. Baekhyun shut his eyes tighter in Chanyeol's shirt being too terrified of whatever the hell just popped out.

 All was heard was a laugh from Chanyeol as the taller bent down making Baekhyun confused causing the smaller to open his eyes. When Baekhyun's eyes became open and adjusted to the dim lighting he saw Chanyeol picking up a small rock that was shinning blue.

"This must be the crystal." Chanyeol said admiring the small round glowing object.

"Ya think." Baekhyun said while pointing at the sign that clearly says 'this is the crystal :)'.

"Oh." Chanyeol said with a chuckle not even realising that sign was there.

"Let us find the exit now." Baekhyun said scuttling off.