twenty four

chapter twenty four

"Lunch time!" The males screamed in excitement.

"ima beat you to the hot dog line." Baekhyun said right before he dashed off with his small legs towards the hot dog stand.

"I think the fuck not you little shit." Chanyeol said to no one in particular as he raced after his small little date that had dashed off to the hot dog stand.

Chanyeol's giant legs stretched out as he ran which made him faster than Baekhyun causing the taller to catch up to the small boy and beat him to the hot dog stand. Chanyeol reached the line up for the hot dog stand and starting to catch his breath waiting for the smaller to pop up somewhere behind him quietly. Except what he got was an angry little Baekhyun running over to the taller with a pout.

Baekhyun started attacking Chanyeol with small punches that Chanyeol laughed at because Baekhyun was being cute and weak towards him. Chanyeol grabbed the smaller boy's hands and held them in his grip so Baekhyun couldn't attack the giant anymore.

"Stop you child." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun with a stern face making Baekhyun pout like a baby. He's fucking adorable, shit, Chanyeol thought as he held Baekhyun's wrists.

"Fine." Baekhyun said with a pout, tugging at his hands to release them from Chanyeol tight grip. Baekhyun had finally got his hands back and the two had moved up in line to second.

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun said dragging out the 'l', "I want that hot dog," Baekhyun pointed to the plainest hot dog on the menu, "and you're going to get it too." Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol with a cheeky grin.

"But it's literally just bread, a sausage and sauce." Chanyeol argued not wanting to have such a plain looking and tasting hot dog.

"Doesn't matter cutie pie we are getting it." Baekhyun said with a smile spread on his face as he poked Chanyeol's nose and went to the counter to order two plain hot dogs with sauce. Chanyeol was just frozen as a blush had came and spread across his cheeks.

The lady at the counter, that looked a hundred and ten percent done with her job, wrote in the order, asking for the 5 dollars that were need pay for the two hot dogs. "That would be $5 Miss." The lady at the counter said to Baekhyun as Chanyeol walked behind the older holding his shoulder.

Baekhyun was about to get out his $5 note until he realized what he had been called. "Miss? Sorry but do I look like a girl to you?" Baekhyun asked the rude employee.

"I mean yeah.." The worker shrugged.

"Bottom material at its best." Chanyeol said chuckling at his date as Baekhyun just scoffed at the employee along with Chanyeol.

"Shut up yoda." Baekhyun said handing the $5 note to the lady at the counter slapping the giant slightly.

"How bout no." Chanyeol said nuzzling his head in Baekhyun's neck. The worker gestured for the 'couple' to move over to the side so other customer could order which caused Baekhyun to say that they weren't dating, but he wished differently.

"Sure looks like you are." The worker said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just scoffed and walked away from the rude employee (as Baekhyun thought), with Chanyeol's head still nuzzled in his shoulder. Baekhyun patted the taller's head saying, "Get up you big baby."

Chanyeol removed his head from the smaller before replying, "Says the one that was sulking about my beautiful ass beating them."

"Shut up." Baekhyun said as he looked down in embarrassment.

"2 plain hot dogs." A man holding two hot dogs called out. Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's attention had been adverted to the man as they held their hands up walking to the man with their food.