twenty six

chapter twenty six

"But I love you Baekhyun."

Baekhyun froze.

Baekhyun heard the words loud and clear. It was like those 5 simple words were whispered into Baekhyun's large ears in a voice that was as clear as day. Baekhyun's body shut down, he had no idea what to do except stay still in the middle of the grassed field.

Everything around the two males felt like it had stopped. The trees swaying sounded like they had frozen in time, the grass movement was slow and unseeable, and any noise from any other living creature had been blocked out of both of the males hearing.

The only words that Baekhyun could hear was Chanyeol's. The repeat of those 5 words replayed in Baekhyun's head multiple times until Chanyeol spoke again.

Chanyeol stepped up from his sitting position so he was now on his strong muscular feet. The taller male walked over towards the frozen Baekhyun, speaking a few words as he took each step, "Baekhyun, you are the boy I have a crush on, the boy that I think is really pretty and cute." Chanyeol got to Baekhyun and took the older's hands into his own.

"You were the boy that reminds me of a small cute little puppy," Chanyeol chuckled at his wording as he stared into the teary eyes of the small male in front of him. "You are the boy that is soft on the inside,"  Chanyeol retrieved one of his hands to poke Baekhyun's chest but then returned it to Baekhyun's hand. "but aggressive at times which makes you so much more adorable." Chanyeol expressed while he took one of his hands and pinched Baekhyun's nose wiggling the body part with a 'you're-so-fucking-adorable' look before removing his hand taking them back to Baekhyun's hands. 

"You're the boy that could sing so well and is so talented. You're voice is like an angel from heaven speaking down with a soft gentle but amazing voice." As Chanyeol spoke tears started to form in Baekhyun's eyes. The smaller boy couldn't believe this, everything Chanyeol described before was about him?

"You are the description of perfection and everything anyone would ever want in a person. You are also the boy that I think I fell in love with." A tear left Baekhyun's eye as he heard those last words.

This felt like a dream, like a miracle. This is definitely not something that happens to just anyone. The man Baekhyun had loved ever since he had got the chance to know his (Chanyeol) personality is now in front of Baekhyun expressing his love. Everything just touched Baekhyun and it touched him deep, so deep in his heart that he was so close to just breaking down while screaming "I love you too my Channie". 

Baekhyun stayed frozen. The smaller males eyes were staring into Chanyeol's looking for any hint of lie. Baekhyun found none. The taller male was completely telling the truth and Baekhyun now finally knew it. The smaller finally had gotten back his senses and strength. 

Baekhyun jumped on the giant male making Chanyeol stumble back. The taller's foot landed on a small rock which was unstable and made Chanyeol fall onto the green grass that had been surrounded with Baekhyun falling on top. A few 'woooow's and 'owww's were heard from the two as they stumbled down onto the ground.

The position the two were in wasn't the most pleasant view you would ever see. Chanyeol was laying on the ground, back first with a small Baekhyun on top of him. Baekhyun's legs were in Chanyeol's thigh area while Chanyeol had one leg straight down while the other was bend up. Chanyeol's hands were around Baekhyun's torso and Baekhyun's hands were on the ground on each side of Chanyeol's head.

The two's faces were extremely close at this point. Both of their eyes met each others. The two males stared deeply into one another's eyes with a loving sentimental gaze that could kill both of them. Baekhyun being the one to wake up more quicker than Chanyeol, leaned down closing the gap between the two doing what they both wanted.

Baekhyun leaned further in connecting the lips of his and Chanyeol's together making them share a sweet passionate kiss. The kiss was sweet, soft and gentle. The feeling soothed both males and made them relaxed knowing they were in each others arms.

Baekhyun settled himself down onto Chanyeol's chest when Chanyeol removed his hands from Baekhyun's torso wrapping them around Baekhyun's waist pulling the smaller closer giving off the vibe of protection for the smaller.

Baekhyun was someone Chanyeol wanted to protect. Ever since he had figured his feelings for the smaller he always wanted to wrap his arms around the older male and keep his lover safe in his arms. Chanyeol always wanted to showering kisses all over Baekhyun's face and stare at the angelic face of the older every second of the day.

The two separated from the kiss leaving them lightly panting. Chanyeol tugged on the older's waist leaning to the left a touch causing the smaller boy to roll with a yelp to the left side of Chanyeol. 

Their hair was buried within the centimeter high grass as they turned and gazed at each other. Baekhyun just looked at Chanyeol with the loving eyes he had always stared at the younger with. Baekhyun brushed some of Chanyeol's hairs to the side as he looked deeper into the taller's eyes with a heartbeat like no other.

"I love you my Channie." Baekhyun started, "Ever since I got to know your personality I fell in love. You're so sweet and bubbly, but also rotten and mean at times. You're loving and kind and also gentle and soft. You're just the perfect man for me. Oh and you're also very romantic." Baekhyun said ending it with a giggle.

Chanyeol just chuckled as he stared at his lover giggling. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into a quick kiss before asking one simple question;

"Will you be my boyfriend Byun Baekhyun?"

_

sorry not sorry to end it there but i think next chap will be the last depressingly

also just something quick;

rest in peace to my and everyones angel Jonghyun, you'll be in our hearts forever like a beautiful star <3

and if anyone is going through depression or any mental illness please tell someone about it and keep strong :)

1990/04/08 — 2017/12/18 

nospellcheckbutlovejonghyun<3