'one

Jimin

Shit. That was my first thought as the alarm of the bank went off, signalling me to get the hell out of there. I grabbed my bag of money and dashed towards the back exit of the bank. I ran as fast as my short legs would take me. I heard footsteps behind me, taking the hint I looked behind me and but didn't falter my speed. There I saw a tall looking officer, brown coconut looking hair. He was speeding towards me. I smirked and juked him by suddenly stopping and turning backwards. I decided to go out the side door. I ran and ran as sweat spilled out of me like rain. It took a while for the coconut officer to catch up but as I exited the building he suddenly tackled me. Other officers joined in and had me cuffed and on my stomach, laying on the dirty outdoor floor. "Get up." An intimidating tall make said. I didn't budge, I won't budge. "I said get up." He said and grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me to the floor. I rolled my eyes and stood, looking annoyed. Many officers looked mad at my attitude but just walked off, me unwillingly following.

Time skip
Seoul police department
8:08 p.m

"Speak to me child." A brown haired officer said to me, so close we could feel each other breath. I rolled my eyes and clicked my toungue. I hadn't spoke a word since I was caught, I plan on keeping it that way. He let out a sigh and nodded to a white haired male walking in. He was dressed in what I assumed the chief uniform, he walked with his head held high, with elegance. I glared at him, he seemed full of himself. The male noticed his glare and chuckled, he sat himself on the chair in front of me. "So, refusing to speak eh?" He said, voice deep and rough. I didn't flinch, only raised one brow, teasingly. "Min Yoongi, chief of police." The white haired male said. He picked up a file on the desk between us and read though it. "Park Jimin, 17, suspended for fighting, almost murdered many." Yoongi read out. I rolled my eyes at the information I was hearing. "So, your apparently not one to be messed with hm?" He spoke, almost as if mocking me. I took a big breath, my chest going up then down before I just looked forward, as if ignoring the chief's presence. "Hey hey!" Yoongi yelled,clapping to get the male's attention. I rolled my eyes then looked in Yoongi's direction. "Just answer these questions then you don't need to talk anymore, okay?" Yoongi said, trying to get me to talk. I just nodded. "Why did you fight in school?" Yoongi asked. "People just pissed me off." I spoke. Yoongi was definitely surprised, he didn't expect his voice to be so high pitched. He certainly didn't look like the owner of that voice, the owner of such an angelic, soft voice.

Yoongi 🚨

Seoul police department
9:30 p.m

"Thanks for answering." Yoongi spoke. "Sadly we won't be keeping you in jail." Yoongi spoke with a chuckle. "You'll be helping us, we'll be mentoring you of some sort." All Jimin did was nod, he was about to walk off but Yoongi stopped him. "I'll be driving you home." Jimin rolled his eyes, getting into the police car. There was a small awkward silence at first but Yoongi turned on the radio so it won't be entirely quiet. Danger by Migos began filling the car and Yoongi could see Jimin bopping his head to the song. "You like this song?" Yoongi asked, Jimin who just nodded, too immersed in the song. Yoongi chuckled, seeing he was busy. "At least give me some directions kid." Jimin paused before speaking. "I live at the ash apartments." Jimin spoke softly. Yoongi was shocked. Ash apartments we're in a awful part of the city and definitely filled with crime. "So that's why your so bad." Yoongi said. "Huh?" Jimin asked confused. "Ash apartments, shitty part of town." Jimin just nodded. Maybe I could save this kid from doing worse that he already is, Yoongi thought hopefully. "Stop." That unexpected break of silence shook Yoongi from his trance. Jimin just got out of the car and walked towards his place of staying. Yoongi sighed and shook his head. He drove off ready to sleep and never get up again. That Jimin kid, he seems different.

First chapter of this book, it's pretty boring so far but I'm hoping to develop more of a plot soon.