'two

Jimin 🍒
6:07 a.m
Jimin's home

"Wake up Minnie!" I heard a loud obnoxious voice scream in my ear. I groaned and opened my eyes, looking at the owner of the voice. Min fucking Yoongi. The chief of police. I rolled my eyes and turned to resume to my sleep. That was until he dragged me by my ankles off the bed. I sighed and stood up and made my way to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. Yoongi followed after until I made it to the bathroom. He stood right behind me into the restroom. I was surprised to see him still here. "You gonna get the fuck out or what?" I questioned, clearly annoyed. Yoongi raised his brows and chuckled. "So it speaks." He stated turning around and exited the bathroom. I groaned and turned on the water off the shower. While I stripped and waited for the water to heat up, I brushed my teeth. I entered the shower.

As I turned off the water I realised something and immediately froze. I didn't bring a fucking towel. Oh my fucking God. I internally screamed and opened the door only showing my head, I looked around for Yoongi before yelling. "Ay bitch!" I yelled for him. Not long he appeared right in front of me. I chuckled. "You really respond to bitch now huh?" I laughed as he raised a brow. "Anyway, get me a towel." I stated demandingly. He just stood there without any intention of moving. I widened my eyes before yelling. "This is my fucking house your in bitch, you better take your pussy ass on over and get me a towel for I beat you so hard ya mama will feel it." I stated with a glare. He chuckled before following my demands and handing me a towel. I quickly closed the door and rolled my self with it before exiting without looking back at Yoongi. I locked my door and change into some black ripped jeans with a jean jacket over a black hoodie and some black hightop vans. Overall I didn't look very colorful or happy. Yoongi quickly led me to his expensive car and we drove to the police station in a jiffy. As we entered I felt eyes on me from all over. Police officers boring their eyes into my head. I had my resting bitch face on as i was led to Mr.Min's personal office. A sat myself in a leather chair and stared expressionless into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi 🚨
Seoul Police Department
9:11

Me and Jimin were currently invested in a staring contest. I suddenly broke it as I began to speak. "So, your on probation basically. No drugs, no walking on your own and such." I spoke clearly and watching his facial expressions. "Why!? I don't even do drugs and why can't I walk alone? I won't do shit!" He yelled clearly pissed. "Sure you won't do anything." I say sarcastically. "Bet." He challenged. Geez, he really needs some manners. I smirked as an idea came to my head. "I advise you watch your mouth before you get a punishment." I said smirking. Jimin froze before rolling his eyes. "Watcha gonna do? Call my mom?" He said sarcastically. "Don't be lame, I'll do much worse." I said opening up my laptop to reply to emails. Jimin sat quietly and tapped his fingers in rythym to some rap song. *Cough cough kendrick Lamar dna* Jimin suddenly groaned and stood up. "I'm bored as fuck!" His outburst caused something to snap in me. I stood up quickly and walked towards him. He looked surprised at my actions before I grabbed him and whispered on his ear. "Looks like someone needs a punishment." Jimin whimpered before he covered his mouth, realising what he did. I chuckled and bent him over my lap as I sat down. I looked at his thick ass as pulled his jeans down revealing something shocking. Fucking panties. My mouth watered at the sight. I played his thick ass cheeks for a bit before bring my hand and slapping it on his ass, causing him to whimper. I repeated the action causing a whimpering and squirming mess of jimin. I took it a step farther by moving his panties down revealing his thick bare skin of ass. I held it in my hands, squishing and squeezing it before slapping it till it reds. Jimin was in tears and pleading for me to stop. I decided to be nice and end it there. After he recovered he pouted and look mad at me. "Why did you do that? It hurt!" He yelled. "You just needed to be taught a lesson."

So uhm. This is shitty already but vote? Comment feedback?