'four

Jimin🍒

I was wrong. I wasn't back to my normal self. I was going crazy. Yoongi's smile. It was literally contagious. The way his gums would show and his eyes would get all tiny made my heart lurch. Almost as if he was my source of happiness. But, that's ridiculous, I don't fall in love, especially with someone like him, someone working for the government. After all, they're just a bunch of stuck up, self entitled snobs. They don't care about helping their community, they just want money and publicity. It was disgusting. But Yoongi, he wasn't like that. Was he? Of course he is, they all are.

I was walking towards a small corner street convenience store. I was craving a small snack, specifically green tea Pocky. It was quite late. Midnight to be specific, but the lights of the city were beautiful to me. I'd often look at them from the roof of my apartment building and think. I continued on my journey before reaching my destination. As I walked into the small building, I noticed a male dressed in dark colors and a face mask lurking outside but I ignored it as it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I greeted the cashier with a nod of my head and turned down the isles in search of my midnight craving. I reached for the snack before my hand collided with another and two hands set themselves on the little green box containing Pocky. I startled before looking up and seeing Yoongi. "What're you doing here hyung?" I spoke before taking the Pocky box into my hands. "I was about to ask you, but it seems we're both here for the same reason." He smiled before grabbing one of his own and followed me to the front cash register. As the cashier scanned my item, Yoongi moved in front of me and set his item down, pulling out his card. "Don't worry about it Jimin, my treat." He spoke in a comforting manner. "But you paid for-" Yoongi shot me a look that silenced me. As Yoongi grabbed the bagged items he lead me outside and we exited the convenience store. Yoongi and I walked in silence as he walked me to my apartment building. "Good night Min." I smiled at the nickname. "Night hyung." I returned to my apartment as Yoongi watched until I closed the door. I sighed and slid down the door. Why am I getting a warm feeling in my chest? What is he doing to me?