!Vampire!Koichi x(Human) Reader

Reader's prov

I was on my way home from school it was late at night "I better get home fast its getting late" I said to myself. I took the short cut home where I had to go through many dark alley ways. All of a sudden arms grabbed me and dragged me into the darkness of one the alley ways. I looked up to see who had grabbed me it was a tall guy with pink hair he was wearing a black jeans with a blue adidas hoodie and matching shoes then I saw his mouth he had fangs....omfg his a vampire....

(Y/n):Who are you?!?!

???:(smiling)I'm Koichi and may I ask your name?

(Y/n):Um...it's (Y/n)...

Koichi:Kawaii name it suits you.

(Y/n):Why did you drag me into this dark alley? And can you please let go of me I need to get home.

Koichi:I got hungry and there was no one else around...so can I please drink from you?

(Y/n):Um....okay?

Koichi:Thanks.

Soon I felt his fangs dig into my neck it was painful soon the pain went away and when I opened my eyes he was gone, but there was something in my hand it was a piece of paper with his number and at the bottom was a note it read "Let's hang out sometime - Koichi"

******************************
How was it?You guys can request any member you want me to do.
And I'll even do another book after one shots for other bands
###########################