Neko meto x reader

Reader's prov

I was hanging out with my boyfriend, meto when I drifted into deed thought of how we first met.

Flashback

High school was boring I always had no friends because everyone thought I was strange but I never really cared. One day a new kid at school had came the teacher introduced him as Meto he was really cute but really quiet too...people said he was mute.
One day I saw him sitting alone under a tree so I decided to talk to him and maybe make a new friend.

(Y/n):Hi I'm (Y/n) I sit next to you in almost every class.

Meto:..........

(Y/n):Are you really mute?

Meto:N-no.

(Y/n):Wanna be friends?

Meto:O-okay.

After that me and Meto grew closer we knew everything about each other. Meto had asked me to come over to his house of course I agreed. When I got there I let myself in, as usual, but when I saw Meto he had cat ears and a tail......wait what? Aww but his so cute.....oh no he saw me.

Meto:(Y/n) this is not what it looks like......

(Y/n):Aww but you're so cute as a neko you could have told me you know...you're still my friend no matter what (but I wanted to be more than being just friends).

Meto:T-thank you....but I have to tell you something...

(Y/n):What is it.

Meto:I-i like you.

(Y/n):I like you too.

Meto:W-will you be my girlfriend?

(Y/n):Yes!

Back to the present

I laughed at the memory its funny how we came so far now his in a band with people that understand him...

Meto:(Y/n) are you in there...hello earth to (Y/n).

(Y/n):Sorry Meto I was just thinking about something.

Meto:About what?

(Y/n):Oh nothing.

Meto:Whatever floats your boat.

############################
(A/n)

What should I write about next?
############################