!Vampire!MIA x (Half angel) Reader (2)

MIA's pov

Well its been two years since I met (Y/N) and we're now married and have a little one on the way.
And it's been four weeks since my beloved's father was killed; however it was for her and my child's safety.

The band and I were hanging out at my house just talking about random things and laughing off all the times we acted so weird, like when Koichi fell on stage. Everything was fine until Tsuzuku had gotten a call from the other elders.

Tsuzuku:MIA, (Y/N)'s father isn't dead and he wants you and your child dead.

Well this sucks. It turns out my sweetheart's father was just in a state of unconscious and he wants his pure daughter back...so...yeah...

MIA:F**k, I thought he was gone for good.

When (Y/N) found out she was scared and broke down crying.
Well now that your all caught up, we're all fighting this crazy fallen angel.

Kamijo:Just give up Mr.Landers, your daughter is happy.

Mana:Can you not just let her be?

Asagi:Do you not care for your grandchild.

Ash:I will never let my pure daughter have that thing that, that idiot you call a vampire put in her.

MIA:EXCUSE ME?!?!

Luvia:Your f****n crazy. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Ash:What's wrong with me, a foul demon such as yourself is around my daughter.

MIA:Just give up and die already. How can such a wonderful women come from you?!?!

Well he was distracted....cough...by yelling at Luvia...cough....Yo-ka had thrown a sword at him and well Ash died; for real this time.

Time skip

Well now we're here in the hospital and (Y/N) is literally breaking my hand but it's worth it because our beautiful baby girl is coming soon.

Hour's later and (Y/N) is feeding our bundle of joy, Hana.

Five years later...

Everyone is in the just sitting outside eat and talking.
Hana is running around while Teru, Koichi, Minpha, Cazqui and surprisingly Luvia are hiding from her because they're playing hide and seek with her.

MIA:How did I end up with such a beautiful family?

Tsuzuku:You got lucky.

(Y/N):Really Tsuzuku, MIA it's because your a wonderful guy.

Right then Hana came running up to us.

Hana: Mummy your tummy is getting so big. And the tiny heart beat is so cute.

Hizaki:Aww she's so cute.

(Y/N):Um...urrr.....sweetie....I...ur...

MIA:Well our cover is blown. (Y/N) is pregnant again.

Well everything worked out for us we have so much people that care for us and I have a amazing mate and beautiful little girl, what more can I ask for. (Y/N) is also getting along with all my demon friends and I'm happy everyone accepts her for what she is.

The End