First Book teaser

(Y/N)'s prov

I'm (Y/N) Yuki and I was born into the Yuki clan my parents own a company called One Hit Records and I'm 17 years old, I go to The International School Of Music. My parents weren't always around they were always on business trips so their close friend Kamijo was the one who took me under his wing and rised me. As I was growing up I met many of his band members Hizaki, Teru, Yuuki and Jasmine You. When I was 8 Jasmine died of unknown causes and then I met Masashi. However I had noticed that they never really got old they never aged for some reason but I have a feeling I'm about to find out.

I was waiting outside the school for Hizaki like I normally do. 15 minutes later Hizaki pulled into the parking lot I got in the car and we had a conversation.

Hizaki's prov

(Y/N) is so beautiful her perfect (h/c) and the way her (e/c) sparkles in the sunlight....I was cut off from my thoughts when I heard (Y/N) speak.

(Y/N):Hi Hizaki

Hizaki:Hello (Y/N), how was your day?

(Y/N):I was okay...I guess...

Hizaki:What's wrong...you know you can tell me anything...is someone bulling you!

(Y/N):N-no.

After that the car ride was silent. And we got home (Y/N) ran to her room without greeting the others like she normally does. Soon after everyone started asking questions.

Teru:Whats wrong with her?

Masash:Hizaki what did you do?

Yuuki:Why didn't she come greet us like she normally does?

Hizaki:I just asked how was her day...and then asked is she getting bullied.

Kamijo:And what did she say and I'm sure thats not the case but if is then that bully won't live to see another day.

Time skip broughtto you by Teru's art.

Jasmine's prov

I heard what happened to our sweet princess and I'm so sad I cannot comfort her. I still can't believe that I'm surpose to be dead and that my princess thinks I'm dead but not for long because we all discussed that we would tell her the truth soon. We were all sitting around the table back at our castle disagreeing when and how we should tell her until Kamijo spoke up.

Kamijo:Enough we all should not let her wait any longer she is the soon to be princess of The Lineage.

Hizaki:Well of course not, well she'll be up soon so let get going shall we.

Kamijo:Of course Hizaki you are right its nearly 6:00 am so lets get going, farewell Jasmine look after the kingdom.

Soon after they left and I was left alone to my thoughts once more.

A/N

Book is already out

"The Princess of The Lineage"