Chapter 6

Thank you all so much for getting Blood Stained Past to SEVENTEEN HUNDRED views!!!!!! I never thought I would even get half that! I couldn't have done it without your guy's help, so thanks again! I am doing requirements again, so please keep that in mind. You are all such great fans! The requirements are:

1. 2,100 views

2. 110 Votes

I know the votes are a little high, and that's because I know it will take longer for the next chapter. I have to think of some stuff.:) ALSO I am looking for a new cover and banner! So if any of you happen to be good at that sort of thing, then let me know! If I use it, I will dedicate the next chapter to you!:) Alright I'm done talking for now. Bye everyone!

Love, Sam

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! SEXUAL CONTENT AND DRUG USE!!!

I woke up to screaming. Loud shrieks that were filled with pain  ran throughout the house. I jumped out of bed, and ran to the screams, that were getting quieter now. I skidded to a halt as I saw what was making those terrors filled screams. My mother was against the wall, and her two feet off the ground. Max stood in front of her, arms at her neck, squeezing the life out of her.

You could see her struggling for breath, as her face turns different shades of blue. Her hand clutched at Max's wrist where his hands connected at her throat. My mothers feet were kicking against the wall, trying to get down. I could hear her struggling for breath.

" I need that money!" Max screamed, spittle flying all over my mothers face.

" I d-d-d-d-don't have enough" My mother chocked out.

" Please L-l-l-l-let go I c-c-c-c-can't breath" She begged, stuttering.

Her nails scraped the wall in a temp to loosen his hold on her throat. I have seen enough. I grabbed the fire poker from the fireplace, and stalked up to him silently. My mother didn't even register the thought of what I was doing. She was slowly dying.

I raised the fire poker over my head, and swung it as hard as I could on the back of his head. He dropped to his knees, instantly releasing his grip on my mothers throat. My mother dropped to the floor, clutching her throat, trying to catch her breath. I looked at Max. He was now passed out on the floor.

I looked at his head, which was now bleeding, and swollen. His short blonde hair made it easy to see that it was black and blue as well. There was no way I was going to go to jail for killing him. Self defense isn't legal in this state. I bent down to feel for a pulse.

There was a steady "thump thump thump" underneath my fingertips, letting me know he wasn't dead. I sighed in relief, and turned around. I had completely forgotten my mother up until this point. She was sitting in the corner, her legs pulled against her chest. Her head was thrown back, and you could see the bruises forming around her throat.

I crawled towards her on my hands and knees, approaching her careful. She wasn't the nicest person, but she was still my mother.

I sat next to her on the floor, but she still didn't move. I shook her arm, and slid her head to look at me. There was no life in her eyes. I felt for a pulse, and it was steadily beating.

"Mom! What's wrong mom?" I asked shaking her harder. Her head slid from side to side, like she wasn't  alive at all. And then I noticed it. A needle was sticking out of her arm, blood dribbling out of it. Horrified I ripped it out and threw it.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! Why would you do this to yourself!!!!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed some water. I ran back to her and did the only thing I could think of. I slapped her, hard, in the face. That didn't seem to faze her, so I through the ice cold water on her. She jumped, startled. Then her mouth turned into a little "O" and while it looked like she was looking behind me, she pushed me to the side.

I felt the hands squeeze the breath out of me, before I even realized what was happening. It was Max. He must have woken up. He gripped me by the neck and threw me into the wall. His grip on my throat got tighter and tighter. So tight that I couldn't take even the slightest breath. I dug my fingernails into his flesh, in an attempt to break free.

I swung my leg up and hit him in his crotch. He released me, to make sure all his family jewels where there. At this chance I ran for the door.

" You little bitch! You better get back here" He screamed, tackling me to the floor.

My jaw hit the hardwood floor, and my teeth went through my lips. I screamed out in pain, while blood poured out of my new piercing. Blood filled my mouth, the tasted revolted me. I went to grab my lip, but Max grabbed my arm, and twisted it behind my back.

"Get the FUCK off me, You fucking freak!!!" I yelled, throwing my head back, and hitting him square in the nose. He raised my arm up higher behind my back, causing me to yell out in pain. My arm was twisted at an unbelievable angle by this time. I swung around with my free hand, hitting him with all my force in the jaw. I ripped my arm from his grip, and started to run. He grabbed me by the hair and slammed me into the fridge.

My stomach was on the front of the fridge and he was behind me. His hands pined mine to the top of the fridge. He grasped both my hands, with his one hand and brought his other down to my pants.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson Ashley. You will learn to like it." He said unzipping my pants.

"MOM HELP!! HELP ME MOM! PLEASE!! DON"T LET HIM DO THIS!!" I cried, looking for her.

But she was passed out on the floor. Max's hands roamed my body. I tried to get away, but everytime he would punch me in the back of my head. Each time it got a little bit darker. I screamed for help as loud as I could. He clamped down on my mouth, and I bit him with all my might.

"Fuck this! We're going to do this the easy way!" He whispered in my ear, and grabbed something off the table.

I didn't know what happened until it was in my arm. The liquid went in through my veins, burning them as they went. My body started to tingle, and I felt myself getting sleepy.

"Go fuck yourself Max." I said, laughing in his face.

He punched me so hard in the head, that if I wasn't high I would have passed out. But I was high, and I didn't feel a thing. I went to turn around, but the sense of sleep overwhelmed me. I fell to the floor. I felt my pants being taken off all the way. Then my shirt and then my undies. But I didn't try to stop it. My brain wasn't registering the fact that I was being raped.

He got on top of me and pried my legs apart. I noticed his pants were off now too, and I looked at him.

" Be a good girl Ashley." Max said.

Then I slipped into darkness. Oblivious to anything, and everything