21

*Jessies POV*

"Hello Malaki. You will be getting this video message soon. I want you to know that I have your mate, and she is under my control-"

"Malaki!!!" I scream out. I hope he's coming for me "Malaki please help me!! Come for me! Don't leave me here-" and then I'm gaged. Somebody came up from behind with a rope.

Right now Danny is being filmed. They are going to send this video to Malaki. I'm hoping that when he sees it it will drive him to come and rescue me, but I also don't want him to be rash.

"Malaki, you gave my alpha so much pain. I want to return the favour. You killed his mate, but I won't kill her... yet. I want her to suffer the way he has all these years. You will see how that's going to be done momentarily. I wish I could watch your reaction to this video, and so does my Alpha"

Then Danny wakes over to some sort of bench. He grabs a needle and fills it up with some sort of fluid. Then he walks over to me.

"You're mad" I say through my gag.

"Take her gag off" he says, and whoever is behind me takes it off.

Then he injects the thing into me and immediately unties my chains. I try to run but then I can't, I get hit with a wave of pain. I collapse onto the ground, screaming.

I feel like my insides are being ripped out. I continue screaming. The pain is unbearable. Then I realize that something is being ripped from me. My wolf. He is separating us. I scream some more. I have never felt pain like this. I can hear Danny laughing in the background. The pain lasts for what feels like forever. Then it just stops, and I feel empty inside. Completely empty. I am on the ground in a ball. I look up and see Maddie standing over me. She licks my face, trying to see if I'm alright. I try to stand up, but fall. Maddie catches me. I lean on her, but I can tell she is very weak, too. Then I'm ripped from her and put in chains again, and Maddie is put in chains beside me. She fights and growls but she is very weak.

"Malaki... save us..." I mumble before blacking out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Malakis POV*

"Sir, you have mail" Connor says to me. He hands me an envelope. I open it and see it's a flash drive.

I go into my office and plug it into my computer. Then a video shows up. I click play. Then I see Danny talking, and Jessie yelling beside him. I can barely hear what he's saying. I can only focus on Jessie. She is crying and screaming. Somebody gags her. She was yelling for help, from me. Then Danny injects some thing into her and releases her. She tries to run but falls. I can see she is in extreme pain. Then something starts to separate from her. I realize that it's her wolf. Anger surges through me.

I turn the video off. I can't watch it. I scream. Jack storms through the door. He sees me in pain and watches the video.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Her wolf is totally in control of herself, which means she can use all her abilities. We might be able to contact Maddie, using our wolves" Jack says "when Jessie is connected to Maddie, Maddie physically cannot use all of her abilities, because she has that human side of her"

We have all seen the video, and none of us are in a blind rage anymore. Connor has disappeared. Nobody can find him. I assume he's just worried.

"How can we do this Jack?" Ella asks out loud.

"I'm not sure. Maybe if we all shift, and let our wolves take over, they can figure it out" Jack says.

I sigh.

"Let's go peoples. The faster we find Jessie, the better!" I demand and we quickly run outside and shift into our wolves. Max takes over.

*Max POV*

I think hard about Maddie, hoping to connect with her.

*Maddies POV*

The pain from being separated is still there. I can't communicate with Jessie anymore. I'm awfully scared.

'Maddie?' It's Max! He is talking to me. He is mind linking me!

'Max?!' I reply

'Maddie!! It's go to hear from you. How are you and Jessie doing?!'

'I'm in a constant pain but it's not bad. I'm pretty alright but Jessie isn't. She is constantly slipping in and out of consciousness. I don't know why, and we can't talk' I answer. I leave out the fact that I don't think she'll make it much longer.

'Where are you guys?'

I take in a deep smell. My senses are better now because I don't have the human senses too, so I can smell and hear where I am.

'Its a little bit colder here, and everything smells different. I think we are maybe at XXX (A/N I'm not giving actual places so just bear with me). I recognize one of the scents, but can't exactly remember whose it is, other than Danny's. Please come quickly and don't answer me. They are coming back and if they catch us talking we are done for'

I hope Max was paying attention.

*Jessies POV*

I feel a sharp pain in my ribs. I open my eyes and see Danny standing there. He kicks me, in the same spot, again but harder. I sit up.

"Get up"

I try to stand up but I collapse

Danny kicks me again.

"I said get up!"

I try to stand again. I fall but I lean against the wall. "I can't do any better" my voice is coarse and strained.

Danny snickers.

"You are going to meet my Alpha today. You might know him... he's a great fella." Danny laughs.

Then the door opens. In walks some person with a hood on.

"Sir" Danny bows towards the hooded figure "Jessie is right here. Jut as you said. And beside her, chained up is her wolf, Maddie"

Then the hooded figure takes his good off. Maddie growls. I'm locked in disbelief. The traitor.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey! Sooo suspense. I'm sorry.

Wait until the next chapter to find out what happens!