e i g h t

"I'd be more of a morning person, if I got to wake up next to you"

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

Harry and Louis were a giggling mess while they piled into the flat. Nipping and touching at anything they could get their lips and hands on.

Harry had enough and was itching to touch Louis. So he took advantage of the height difference and pinned louis against his own front door. All giggles stopped and they both stared into each other's lustful eyes.

Louis' breath hitched and Harry skimmed their lips, barely touching; teasing and taunting.

"Get on with it, Styles" louis tried to connect their lips but didn't succeed because of his wrists being trapped between Harry's huge ass hand.

Harry chuckled smugly, "As you wish"

And reconnected their lips in a rushed, heated manner. That made both of them groan with excitement.

Louis wasn't sure how he felt about this; he was used to being the dominant one but Harry was so damn tall that it was hard.

On the other hand, Harry looked so hot like this, which made Louis decide that he actually likes this side of Harry.

"B-bedroom" Louis gasped out as Harry hooked his fingers under his pants to pull them off.

So they ran, and again started giggling like schoolgirls. They jumped on the bed and instantly louis climbed on Harry's lap; already working on discarding their shirts.

Harry stopped him and held his face, "I think we should go slow, Love"

and as much as Louis wanted to be connected to Harry now on this bed he nodded, thinking that harry was right.

It's not like we have to rush right?

The kiss was soft and passionate. Both just feeling around, tasting, prodding.

Fuck, I could do this a million times.

Harry thought, because he actually could. He would never get tired of Louis' lips on his own. Never get tired of the bubbling heat it gave him.

But he wanted more, always more more more. Harry couldn't get enough of Louis to be honest. So he laid Louis down gently; still trying to take things slow, it took everything in him to not let Louis ravage him then and there.

I mean they didn't discuss this, and harry was still a virgin. This was something they both wanted to be special, because what they had was beyond special and they both felt it.

So Harry just continued to kiss Louis, long and hard. Until they were both shirtless; still going slow but testing the boundaries.

And as Louis proceeded to trail kisses down Harry's neck he moaned when Harry pulled on his hair. Which of course made Harry want to pull on it again and again.

This was all new and exciting for Harry; and for Louis well this was just the best by far because even if they weren't going to go all the way he was with Harry, and that's all that mattered.

Louis looked up at him while he slowly kissed his collarbones; gazing deep into his eyes. Never breaking contact, fuck this is too much.

"This okay?" he whispered as he went lower and lower, leaving a trail of his love following him. Harry was speechless at this boy above him and let out a shaky, breathing laugh.

Yeah, this is more than okay.

 ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

i'm avoiding writing smut bc it will probably suck on a laughing level...

this is really short but I just can't stop writing; I have no life

also i wanted to give a massive thank you for 300+ views, it means so much, honestly :)

on that note, as a thank you, im starting a NEW story that will be up soon

share/ comment/ fave/ ? love ya

kayla