n i n e

"I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity"

(up to this point they've known each other for one month and two weeks btw)

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

It was the morning after when Harry decided to tell Louis about his past.

The two woke up in absolute bliss, bodies entangled and cuddled under the sheets. And they stared at each other for what felt like eternity but was probably a matter of minutes. So it wasn't that difficult for Harry when he whispered through the silence saying "It was my fault."

It wasn't difficult for Harry as he told his story. It wasn't difficult when he choked back sobs as he explained the accident and the affect it had on his mum. It wasn't as difficult as it should have been, because he was telling Louis.

Louis; who looked at him with understanding and concern the whole time.

Harry was so so so thankful for Louis.

And the feelings were mutual; they've discussed it.

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

The next day both of them felt different, It was the last week that Harry had to stay with Louis. They dreaded the end and tried to make the best of their time. But they didn't kiss anymore.

The pair were sat at the corner table of Coffee Crave. Niall had just left the table to wait on customers. Louis had been meaning to address Harry about something so he took the opportunity. With a sip of his coffee he asked something that had been on his mind for a while now.

"When was the last time you, um, harmed yourself?"

Harry's eyes widened, finding this topic uncomfortable. But he immediately relaxed when Lou started tracing patterns into his hand. He thought about it and smiled when he said,

"A month actually, not since i've stayed with you."

Louis broke out into a grin, "Thank God." he whispered.

"It's all thanks to you, ya know. Lou, you've helped me, distracted me; made me realize that life can be beautiful with the right people. Ever since I've met you I found myself wishing for more time. I don't want to go back to how I was. And with you by my side, I think I can actually enjoy life. I've changed, you've changed me."

Louis just stared at him with a smile and teary-eyes. He was unbelievably proud of Harry. And it had been a wonderful month staying together. They spent a whole month living with each other everyday and Louis didn't want to ever leave Harry. He wasn't even tired of the constant company. So he knew he was making the right choice when he said,

"Stay with me; move in"

Harry's mouth dropped open.

"W-wait, really?!"

Louis nodded, never more sure about anything else.

"I don't want to be a burden, Lou."

"Styles, shut up and let's go rent a moving truck"

Harry couldn't decline even if he wanted to.

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

Louis asked Harry to be his boyfriend one week and 4 days later.

They were decorating Louis' flat with Holiday tinsel and mistletoe. Harry's favorite gingerbread candles all over the house. The Christmas Tree set up in the corner of the living room and well, that was Harry's pride and joy, took him 5 days.