e p i l o g u e

"I'm half a heart without you"

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

July 1, 2022

Louis: 31

Harry: 30

Rose: 6

Sam: 3

"Rose, don't feed your brother popcorn, he's too young," Louis tried to be stern with their daughter but he was putty in her hands, all she had to do was give him the look with her deep green eyes.

"Sorry, daddy," she said giggling and feeding Sammy more popcorn.

The three of them were sitting at the county fair, waiting for Harry to arrive with their tickets.

"Where's papa?"

The second she asked two large hands covered her eyes (face) followed by a low, "Guess who?" in her ear.

"Papa!" Sammy laughed, making grabby hands to his dad.

"Haz what took you so long? These kids will give me grey hair by tomorrow!"

"You'd still look hot," harry winked, picking up Sammy from Louis' lap, giving a kiss to Louis.

Then Rose.

Then Sammy.

Then Louis again.

Seven years later and Harry still found their kisses addictive. "I'll be on Sammy duty, go have fun."

Louis gave him a wary look and whispered thank you, before being pulled by an excited Rose to the long line of the Ferris wheel.

The rest of the night went by fast. Louis and Harry taking turns on Sammy duty, then the family went to the game section. Using up almost one hundred dollars trying to get Rose a giant teddy bear.

Harry and Louis fed each other cotton candy and even rode the Tunnel of Love.

of course, accompanied by Sam and Rose.

Currently, Louis was having trouble on this game that required you to try to guess which balloon out of 50 had paint in it and pop it with a dart.

"Goddammit! Are any of these stupid balloons even filled with paint?"

"Language, Lou." Harry reminded.

The man monitoring the booth looked bored and answered in a monotone voice, "there are 15 out of 50 that have paint in them."

"It's not that hard," Harry put down Sammy in his stroller and went behind louis; wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him close. He put his hand over louis' and whispering in his ear.

The man suddenly found interest in his shoes, not wanting to intrude on the couple in love.

"Just look for the ones that look a little heavier."

Louis rolled his eyes because of course, why hadn't he thought of that.

harry pulled back their hands, released

and pop!

"Congratulations, here's your stuffed unicorn" helper guy said with as much enthusiasm you'd have at a funeral.

"I want one too papa!"

"Meeeee"

This was gonna be a long night.

☓ ☓ ☓ ☓ ☓

The family made it home, Louis carrying a sleeping Sam and Harry carrying a tired Rose.

caffeine scars ↛ larry auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें