District 4

We arrived at District 4 two hours ago, and Annie beach house is huge! It's three floors, living room, dining room, toilet, and kitchen on the first floor, and five bedrooms complete with a bathroom in each on the other two floors, and a games room on the top floor too!

On the top floor is Delly, Ansel and Ivy. Next to them is Gale, Rose, Hunter and Noah. Then there's Effie. Pollux, Fleur and Bryony are next to her. On the end is Mitch and Johanna.

On the second floor is Peeta and I, then Haymitch, next to him is Thom, Flora and Calla. Then Annie and Finn are in their own rooms.

I glance at the clock while walking over to the bathroom to put away my toiletries and it's 3.00. We are all going to a restaurant on the sea front at 5.30 for dinner. After I put everything away I lay on the bed next to Peeta. I sit up and stare at him.

"Guess what." I whisper in his ear.

"What?" he whispers back.

"We have at least an hour to kill before we have to get ready." I whisper again, seductively.

He looks at me and smirks before our lips come crashing together. The kiss is so loving, yet intense and rough. There's only one thing on both of our minds.

I rip his t-shirt off and he pulls off mine too, and before either of us know it i'm in my bra and knickers and Peetas in his boxers.

"I.. love.. you.. so.. much" I try to say between kisses.

"I.. love.. you.. too" Peeta says back.

I feel Peeta's hands travel up my back and undo my bra strap. I graze my finger tips along his boxers, then pull them off all at once, and Peeta does the same.

He positions himself over my entrance and them pushes himself into me. I let out a loud moan and arch my back as he pulls out and pushes back in again. As he quickens his pace I grip onto the bed sheets and we are both panting like dogs.

HAYMITCH POV

I'm sitting down stairs in the living room with Annie, Delly, Ansel and Ivy. Katniss and Peeta's room lies just above the living room, brilliant.

THUD, THUD, THUD

It's dead silent except for the noise coming from Katniss and Peeta's room.

I'm going to kill them when they eventually stop! Annie's sitting on the sofa starring at her hands while Delly and Ansel exchange a few glances.

"Mommy, what's that noise?" Ivy asks Delly.

"Uh, sweetie. Um, I think Aunty Katniss and Uncle Peeta are just moving a few things around in their room that's all."

Ivy just nods and goes back to her colouring book.

Five minutes later the noises finally stop.

"Thank heavens for that!" I say.

I hear a door open upstairs and Peeta comes jogging down the stairs in a t-shirt and shorts with a sweaty mop of blonde curls.

Everyone stairs at him awkwardly and I raise my eyebrows at him.

He looks at all of us and smiles slightly before heading into the kitchen. He returns with two bottles of water and goes back upstairs. I wonder why they might be thirsty!

KATNISS POV

Peeta returns with two bottles of water and comes to sit next to me on the bed, passing me one of the bottles.

I take a sip and rest my head on his shoulder. We sit there not speaking, just enjoying each other's company.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry about the crappy chapter, it was just a filler really for the next one! I promise I'll update this week!!

Love you and may the odds be ever in your favour!!

Megan💕

@peetasbread7