Phone Call

Saturday 14th March.

I wake up to Katniss' soft lips kissing my neck. I moan and roll over, digging my face into my pillow. "Katniss what time is it?" I whine, and I feel her lips leave my neck for a couple of seconds as she glances at the clock. "5.30" She giggles.

I love Katniss of course I do, more than anything in the world. But it's 5.30!

"Katniss I'm tired!"

"Peeta you have been in a coma for two weeks and your tired? I deserve this!" She laughs and continues kissing, and grazing her lips on every part of my head.

"Katniss, your pregnant."

"Exactly! It's my hormones and you did this to me so you have to have sex with me, right here, right now."

I finally find the energy to sit up and when I do, Katniss is on her knees, staring at me and she has the sexy black lace underwear set that she knows perfectly well turns me on. I

have to give it to her, she's good! I can't help but just stare at her and suddenly I'm not tired any more.

"You know me way to well Katniss Mellark!" I whisper before smashing my lips onto hers and we disapear under the covers.

We have a breakfast of pancakes and a mixture of fruit and then we cuddle up on the sofa together, just enjoying each others company. Until the phone begins to ring.

I get up and walk over to where the phone is. "Hello?"

"Peeta! It's President Paylor, how are you?"

"Oh President Paylor, I'm grand thank you for asking, how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you Peeta. I was ringing to ask if you and Katniss would be up to coming to the Capitol to do an interview? It's totally up to you but we would appreciate it if you could both make it?"

"Oh uh. I will need to talk to Katniss about this first so could I call you back?"

"Yes that's fine, but if you could let me know by tonight because the interview was planned for Wednesday that would be great."

"Okay that's fine, bye Paylor."

"Bye Peeta."

And the line went dead.

I look up to Katniss' concerned face. "What's wrong?" She questions me when I sit back down next to her.

"If you don't want to do this Katniss I totally understand and I will do whatever you want to do okay?" I tell her because I don't know how she is going to take this because of everything that has happened in the Capitol.

"Peeta you scaring me know, just tell me." She says obviously worried.

"Paylor asked us to go and do an interview in the Capitol."

She doesn't say anything so I begin to get nervous.

"When" She asks me, but I can hear the worry in her voice.

"All she said that it was planned for Wednesday, she was pretty brief with details." I say rubbing her leg, trying to sooth her because I know this might be really hard for her.

"Okay." She says softly. "Are you sure sweetie beca-" I begin but she cuts me off.

"No it's fine. If it's okay with you though?" She says looking at me. "I'll do whatever you want." I say with a smile. "Are you sure?" She asks looking deep into my eyes. "Yeah sweetie it's fine." I say.

"I love you Peeta, so much." She whispers.

"I love you too Katniss Mellark."

AUTHORS NOTE

Thanks for commenting, reading, voting it means so much!! Love you all and may the odds be ever in your favour! Megan x