I stole his underwear & he stole my heart! (head mistriss&delinquent) part4

Chapter 4.

his eyes were all dark and angry and hot...oh god how can a guy be this beautiful and not have a group of crazy fan girls following him everywhere?!

"Caleb! There you are! We've been looking all over!"

HAHHAAAAHAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHH!!! that's right asshole, you get what you deserve! OH SNAP!

The crazy stalker fan girls were all drooling and breathing funny, oh my god they were so pathetic....

SHUT UP! They just aren't as strong as you...my hormones told me

he cursed in french and then suddenly (OH SNAP!) put an arm around my shoulder. Hummunahumunahumuna.... wait! WAIT! REMEMBER YOUR DIGNITY!!!

I was gonna go all kung fu jackie chan on his ass but then he smiled the most innocent-perfect-angel- smile and I gaped. LIAR! He's a phony! This is the SPAWN OF SATAN!!! Don't fall for his LIES! I wanted to say it, but dude, i'd be dragged to a mental hospital...

"I'm terribly sorry, cherie, but i'm afraid my girlfriend will be jealous and i'd hate to anger my petit ange..." OH SNAP! ok..i've seriously got to stop with the oh snap...

"Oh..." I could already hear the death threats...

"Well, i'm going to walk her to class, so...au revoir! adieu!" WTF!!!??? now he put an arm around my waist and when the girls walked away he laughed!

Ok, I have now entered an alternate universe...

"Now that their gone..." he dropped the hand smirked. WTF!!! he had a split personality right??! RIGHT?!

SLAP! Get a hold of yourself!

Great not the hormones again...

"What do I owe you for your fantastic acting?" ok, I could have done without the sarcasm, BUTTFUCKER! "A couple hundred should do?" great now the arragant ass was pulling out his wallet.

"I'll have you know frenchie, that my great grandpa died and I enherited this WHOLE school! I don't need any of your ugly money!"

yes...his face might be perfect but his money is UGLY! Hey, it's only fair...

his eyebrows rose delicately.

"Ah, donc votre celui..." he paused and said it in english, "so your the one. Congadulations."

I sighed. "Whatever." HEY! Where was Ronni and Lis? GASP! They left me all alone with this jerk!

"Why are you such an asshole?" I asked, forggetting about my friends because that fucking smirk was getting on my last nerve...

"Why?" he chuckled, "Well, that is simple enough. Because I want to."

...

...

...

ARRRRGGGG!!!IHATETHISFUCKINGASSHOLEHECANSUCKONHISDADDYSDICKGOPUTYOURFINGERINYOURASSMOTHERFUCKERIHOPEYOUDIEOFAIDSTHENCOMEBACKTOLIFEANDDIEAGAIN!

Ok then.

I'm calm.

I'm cool.

I'm not angry anymore.

I have it ALL under control...

"DIE ASSHOLE DIEEEE!!!" I jumped on him and hit him and pulled his soft hair and tried to kick his balls, but this jerk was so much faster and stronger than me!

I screamed, and then the camps police came...............

~Twenty minutes later~

"Do you know that what you did was wrong?" Mr. old guy said.