➴ eleven

Credits to John Green for an excerpt I used from his book, L.F.A.

narrator

"My poor Estella," she sobbed. Jane clung to Charles in agony as she cried.

Harry sat a couple seats down from them, staring down at his shoes in shock. Right next to him sat Ed, impatiently tapping his foot as they all waited for any progress.

Tears cascaded down Harrys face as he silently cried, the sobs trapped inside of him. He was frozen. Shocked upon seeing what he had saw.

The image couldn't escape his mind for it was engraved. Seeing the poor beautiful human crumbled and broken gave him a hint of what was now capable.

Death.

And no one wanted that, - not even Liam who wasn't exactly fond of her.

All the possibilities of what could have happened to Estella Rose came to Harry's mind, pushing the sobs out.

He broke out. He crumbled down to the floor bringing his face in his hands. The guy who everyone thought didn't cry and thought he was the top notch finally proved them wrong. The guy who everyone thought didn't have a heart, finally showed that he did have a heart.

Ed quickly bent down next to him, his hand on Harrys back as he slightly patted, his other hand grabbing Harrys, attempting to remove them from his face.

Harry denied, quickly getting up. He struggled to walk as the tears blinded his vision.

"Harry!" Louis called, running after him. The paparazzi's began to snap photos, Louis stopping in his chase after Harry. Cursing in anger, Louis turned back to the waiting area.

None of the paparazzi's let go of Larry Stylinson. They all thought Estella was a beard.

Niall sighed and got up, walking after the saddened tall boy who was now heading down a flight of stairs.

"Harry, stop." Niall called after him. Harry stopped in his tracks, his sobs echoing in the staircase.

Finally catching up to him, Niall placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Harry, you can't walk out on her. You brought her here, remember that? Now you're gonna wait for those doctors to bring you news: Good or bad." He said.

Harry closed his eyes knowing that every word that escaped Nialls mouth was true.

"You need to stay even if it hurts. We're all worried, even Liam believe it or not," Niall nervously chuckled.

"You're stronger than this, we all know you are. All you have to do is just sit there and wait. Don't be embarrassed to even shed a damn tear. Those fucking paps need to learn when it's okay to take pictures, and when it isn't. Don't pay mind to them, Harold."

Harry brought his hand to his eyes, wiping away the tears. Slowly turning around, he wrapped his arms around Niall, hugging him.

Those who thought that Harry didn't have a soft side and cared if he was seen hugging a boy were once again proved wrong.

Releasing him, the boys both walked back to the visitors area, Harry took his seat next to Ed and Niall took a seat next to Louis.

Harry began to bounce his knee up and down, his hands clasped together. He kept scanning the area, waiting for the doctor who took her to come back.

After what seemed forever, the familiar fellow, Dr. Loomis finally came back. Looking over at Estellas parents and Harry, he nodded with a tiny smile playing on his lips.