Chapter 9

Haadi's POV

She is arisha ??... The same arisha khan..who was my best mate, we use to spend so much time together , she use to tell me every thing literally everything... I was also kinda addicted to her and always get jealous when she talk to her other friends.. She was something else..she was different from all..

But now ,meeting her again after all these years like this... I can't believe she is that same girl I use to admire in the childhood , she has changed.....a lot.

I was lost in my own thoughts while she was on the phone and suddenly I noticed she was leaving... But then...

"Suno... " she called me.

"Hmm? ... " I said without looking at her

"I said Listen....." She said again

"Yeah go ahead... I am listening" I said checking the files...not looking at her..

" ya Allah ....aap samjhte kya ho khud ko? ...Koi manners hi nahi hai....dekh bhi nahi rahe idhar..huh that's  rude"

What? Manners ? Inse toh zyada hi manners hai....and why do I have to look at her while listening..

"Look who is talking.... Kisme kitne manners hai ye hum dono jante hai ... " I said taunting her for her earlier behavior..

"Oh really !!!! Kisi ke face pe bewajah noodles fek Dena bade hi acche manners hai na ...."

"You " I was about to yell but controlled my anger ... "Aapko kya kaam hai mujhse?..." I asked faking a smile

"Mujhe bhala kya kaam hoga aapse... Wese bhi aap mere kisi kaam ke nahi... Huh... "

What the hell is wrong with this girl ...

"Fine ...then get out from here... " I was just not in a mood of this stupid argument ...

"W-what? What did you just say?.... Ye aapka ghar nahi hai , mere usman uncle ka hai....mai nahi ja rahi,mai toh ab yahi baithungi" she said and sat on the sofa in front of me folding his legs up on the sofa...

This girl really checks my patience level..

Agar mai irritate hua, toh ye aur karegi... Just act normal haadi ... Don't give her attention...

"Cool.....Baitho yahi.. " I said glaring at her and started working again.

She remained silent ... Checking some magazines and books...Then she opened TV just to irritate me I know ... I tried to ignore her but this girl is actually very annoying .....she was singing loudly along with the song..

"Aap volume thoda kam kar sakti hai??...I am working... " I said in flat tone not showing how much I am annoyed on all this...

"Oh come on...you know ,Songs sun ke kam jaldi hota hai.... I am actually helping you in a way " she replied carelessly

"Mujhe songs nahi pasand.... Aap ise band karein....its disturbing me "

Mai keh bhi q raha hu isse .....mujhe Pata hai Mai Jo kahunga ye uska ulta karegi..

My One And Onlyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें