46

Hania's Pov

I was mad at arsam, No, I AM still mad at him.. I don't want to even see his face. What does he think of himself.. And why the hell he cares even if I was with Ayaan that day.. Whatever it is, I am absolutely not interested in Arsam's thing. During the dinner, arsam tried to talk to me, but I ignored him..
Huh, first he behave like a jerk and then he thinks I will be available whenever his mood is good, no way.
I am not like those girls who melts on his looks and charm.

I walked to the kitchen when I heard, mom and aunty are asking for aru. I better tell her before anyone catches her with haadi bhai.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hani, tum jao, we are coming" Haadi bhai told.

"Okay.. But come before anyone else catch you two in the position, they should not see" I chuckled.

I said and walked out of the kitchen, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him or her, and before I could scream, one hand came on my mouth.

I was dragged under the staircase, when I saw who it is..

I tried hard to get myself out from his hold.

"Why are you ignoring me? " He said slowly but angrily.

I again tried to push him but no, he was too strong.

"Answer me, hania " He said.

I screamed inside my mouth.

"Oh.. Oh I am sorry.. " He quickly removed hand from my mouth, but still holding me.

"You, stupid! " I said.. "Leave me"

"No, I am never gonna leave you" He said looking straight in my eyes.

"Arsam, I am warning you.. Leave me or else.. I will scream and say that you were trying to take advantage of me" I warned.

He quickly loose the hold of my hand and stepped back..

"Arey ladki.. Maine aisa kab kiya.. Badnaam karna chah rahi ho is paak daaman shaks ko? " He said acting all scared.

"Oh come on arsam, get away " I said rolling my eyes, and leaving from there.

"Hania.. " He held my hand from behind.

I stopped but didn't turn to him.

"I am sorry" He said.

But I was not at all in the mood right now.. All I want now is to stay away from this idiot stupid man.

I jerked his hand away and walked out from there.

---------

Haadi's pov

"It's done.. We are finally graduates" Arsam and arisha screamed.

Then arisha walked to me,

" So? Advocate Arisha Khan huh? " I said

"Yup.. Mr malik.... "

"So it means you got license for arguing with me" I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"Ye license mujhe bohot pehle mil chuka hai" She said showing off her engagement ring.

"Aap dono zara faasla rakhein, bade bhi maujood hai yaha" Arsam said joining us. "Ek second dur nahi reh sakte na? "

"Abhi ja toh rahe hai mere se dur, i guess Mr malik you should marry your work only" Arisha was clearly pissed off .