26

Arisha's pov

"Come on guys, go and change in some comfortable dresses, we are starting the rehearsals in fifteen minutes" Charlie shouted..

We were all sitting here and there chatting and eating which made charlie really pissed..
I laughed at him..

After some time, we were all in our dance outfits..standing in a row except haadi..
Yeah,he was not in a good mood from when we came here, and I think I know why..

"Come on, all of you stand with your partners" Charlie said with a clap.

"Partners?" Some of us were surprised "You never told us we are going to perform in pairs" I whispered yelled at alizeh..

"Darling.. Its just a dance,and why are you worrying..tumhara hero hai na" She said pointing at haadi,who was busy on his phone,alizeh stood with rohaid bhai..

I look around to see who is standing with who.. I then took a glance where haadi was. And he was still all busy on his phone..i sighed and sat on the chair knowing I can't perform without a partner.

Hania was standing with ayaan, and arsam was standing with Sidra..I saw everyone was standing with partners except me..I felt so left out that time.. And that's when alizeh's cousin 'Azher' approached me for dance.. I stood up in surprise.

"I think, we don't have a choice...so shall we?" Azher said giving his hand to me..
And I was like 'should I do this?'

I was thinking what to do when I felt a hand around my waist...

"Sorry mate, She is not looking for any choices.. So you better back off" I heard haadi say.. I turned to look him. He looked in my eyes "She is Mine" he added firmly as if he was telling me through his eyes...His voice was cold.

"Oh sorry.. mujhe laga inko partner chaiye.." Azher said with a smirk.

"Arey tum yahaan aao yaar... Mai dilwata hun tumhe partner.." Rohaid bhai dragged azher with him before haadi slaps azher.
We really don't want any scene at the wedding.

"Hmm so shall we? " haadi said and opened his hand in front of me..

That time, all I can see was how much this guy is making efforts so without thinking twice about his anger issues I gave my hand in his, in acceptance..

And, then charlie started telling us which of the songs we all are performing, and our entry sequences etc.. Haadi and I were going to perform on two songs..

First is 'kala chashma' song from the movie 'baar baar dekho'

And the second one is, 'Meri Subah ho Tumhi' from the movie 'dilwale' which is actually a romantic track..

And we started our rehearsals..Charlie and his team was very cooperative..Charlie divided his team to look after every pair while he was busy with the bride and groom.

After two hours of practice, we learnt all our steps now..and were tired too.

I never expected haadi could dance so well. He was dancing like a pro and also was quick to learn the steps while I was having trouble in catching the steps. Our choreographer was very patient with me..

I took a break to relax and went out for fresh air.. I sat on the bench in the garden of Alizeh's house.

After a while,

"So, your dance partner can sit with you" haadi said standing at the back of the bench..

"Are you asking or telling me"