chapter 22

Arisha's POV

Last few days been normal... We were busy in our colleges... Thankfully arsam started coming college.. Its always fun to be around him, I am so glad I insisted baba to come to Delhi, I am happy that I met this family again..
Aunty and uncle are so loving and caring..
Shiza is like a sister to me..and arsam, he is a caring brother and my bestest friend...
Well, don't ask me about haadi..I am not sure.. He isn't just a friend, even though he claims to be one. His eyes and words don't speak the same..

These two years in Delhi , been a roller coaster ride, ups and down , happiness and tears.. But with everything,,, I learned and I enjoyed every bit of it..
I am so thankful that my family don't uses internet much.. Otherwise the pictures of their daughter with haadi malik,the successful businessman, rolling around the internet could have become the reason for me to leave my studies and go back to my city..My god, these paparazzi, they are like ghosts... I don't know when and from where they take pictures.. They even took pictures of me and haadi eating roadside panipuri.. And the pictures of our paper dance, pictures in the orphanage... I was mentally smiling at the thought..

"aru...." arsam snapped fingers in front of me..bringing me back to my senses..

"Oh haan kya keh rahe the tum?"
I said coming back to my senses and saw everyone looking at me..

"kinke khayalo mein khoyi hui ho madam?" Angela asked playfully..

"You know how she is.. She probably zoned out..and must be thinking about anything and everything in this world" Saad said looking at me..

I smiled . All my friends are total drama..

"You guys carry on... I need to go, I have to meet someone." Arsam said looking his phone..

And then he left..

"Ice-cream? " angela asked after he is gone..

"Bilkul.. Come let's go" I said and we headed to cafeteria.. Saad and Rahil were also with us..

As we ordered our preferred flavors , we sat on the near by table..
Saad and Rahil were cracking their lame jokes as usual...

After a while, rahil got up and as he stood , his sleeves button stuck in my hairs..

"Arisha, ye accha tareeka hai mujhe apne paas rokne ka..." He joked...

"O come on.. Remove this You idiot.. You are pulling my hairs, and its hurting" I said rolling my eyes and he laughed again..

Ughhh that's why I never leave my hairs open, they don't know how to behave...

He was trying to remove his button from my hairs and also making fun of this situation  and suddenly someone punched him on his face and with force, my hairs left his button..

"How dare you touch her.."  He again punched him...

"How dare youuu?? " he again was going to hit him when I came in between " Haadi stop.. What are you doing.. Stop" I pushed him away from him with all the force I had..

He looked at me in anger...

I turned to Rahil.. "Are you okay??" The side of his lips was bleeding..

"Oh my god, its bleeding..Come.. Sit here" I made him sit on the chair.. Angela bought ice from the canteen..

"Chalo mere sath... " haadi said dragging me with him to the parking..