Chapter 7 the fiance

at the Hostess of fertility early in the morning, with only the people in there being in the Loki familia, some members in the Hephaestus familia and the Hestia familia discussing an issue about Adoni as Bell was concerned after hearing Adoni was crying last night.

Bell:" Ais...why do you have an eye patch and have a lot of bruises and cut's, were you in the dungeon on an unlucky day"

she jumped at that question, and held her rib's which were still hurt, and stayed silent to try and avoid the question.

Finn:" Might as well show him your eye as well, it's not like you can hide it forever"

Mia:" and since you and your familia came in looking pissed off and threatening, most of my customers left"

Ais than agrees and takes off the eyepatch to reveal a black eye so bad, it looked like it was infected and molding, everyone than flinched at the sight of it and than Capaneus walked in, smiling at the sight of her eye looking like it needed to be taken out.

Capaneus:" Hello everyone, hey AIS hows that eye after my (coughs) gentle tap"

Bell:" did you do this Capaneus"

Capaneus:" well that's what she gets for sexual harassing my sister"

Bell:"... you pet Adoni didn't you"

Lefiya's thought's:" you know about her, no wait that's a dumb question, of course he would know her if she's Capaneus's sister"

Bell:" she is my little sister after all so I have to say that this is just, also"

Bell then hit eye's in the eye in a sneak attack and said that he had no choice since she did hurt Adoni, the other's weren't even mad since Bell did do it because of Ais's action's, but they were confused on being told he was Capansus's and Adoni's brother until Lily explained it to them and they all got it then.

Ais:" so if you knew the risk of her, why didn't you warn us"

Bell:" I didn't think anyone would actually touch her, considering that is common knowledge not to just touch strangers for no reason, especially beast type"

that hit Ais hard as she had no idea and looked in a daze.

Bell's thought's:" though it is hard to resist the temptation, I did it to Lily because I thought they were fake, they were, but she was good, also Capaneus never really minded me holding his tail or touching his ear's, also most member's in the Zeus familia never really paid mind to it either, Mero and Capaneus even let me hold onto their tail's when I was cold in winter or at night and didn't even care, I guess if it's a stranger they're bothered by it"

Bell:" hey Capaneus, is it uncomfortable for someone to touch your tail and ears"

Capaneus:" if they're a stranger it is, but to someone like you or any person in the Zeus familia, I don't mind, I even let you grab my tail when your cold so I don't care much"

Ais:" so it's a matter of comfortability with the person touching your ear's and tail"

Capaneus:" yeah, more than anything, is a stranger tried to touch my ear's or tail, there dead, but if it's Bell, I could care less"

Bell:" oh, you have some leaf's on your tail, here"

as Bell grabbed the leaf's off, Capansue just stood there and didn't even pay mind to it, making Ais realize just how much trust it takes to do that, and Capansue got them on a new topic after that.

Capaneus:" anyway while we are on the topic of comfortable and all that, I have to ask... why are you guys here"

Gareth:" with us banned we pretty much hang out here when we have nothing else to do"