Chapter 34 Prepare For The Game's

there were carriages in front of the Hestia familia mansion and there was a man in a suit with a note to read to them.

man reading:" We are greatly honored to tell you-"

Bete:" hey get to the point, I don't got all day"

Riveria:" BETE, that's rude, let him read in peace"

man reading:" honored to tell, SOME, of you"

Bete:" HEY" 

Loki:' can't blame him for saying that part, that's on you Bete"

man reading:" We are taking you to the newly built Coliseum in the Mount Garia to compete in the black lightning hero grand tournament"

Mero:" called it"

Tiona:" hold on, what and where is Mount Garia"

Loki:" a mountain that has incredible magic energy, very powerful and very potent, and near limitless, it's an amazing place and is very well known by all the god's and goddesses as well"

Demeter:" the gods in the Greek mythology were even considering making that a mountain for the god's to live in"

Hestia:" however Mount Olympus gives off far more power so we made that our home instead, though we did reserve Mount Garia as a backup home"

Bell's thought's:" they're going this far in the Black lightning hero's honor, this is more serious then I thought, such lengths are being made for this"

man reading:" we will give you an hour to prepare, breakfast will be provided by us since we have you at 5 in the morning...basically were leaving at 6, and if you are not in the Carriage by then, you are to walk to the tournament instead, and we also will carry your weapon's and gear, so leave it with us, and we will take care of it, and for any concerns, we will also let you choose the carriage your familia can ride in"

Tiona:" alright, I can't wait to get going, I'll bring a bunch of our stuff down"

man reading:" wait, we only have room for the competitors and their god, any extra's will have to go on their own, so that's it, remember, you have 1 hour or we leave you behind"

Bete:" seemed like a waste of time listening to the entire thing"

Ais:" same goes for listening to you complain all the time Bete"

the Loki familia was surprised Ais made a quippy remark, none the less, they laughed at it being funny, except Bete.

Finn: "what has Ais in a good mood this morning"

Lefiya:" I don't know, but she seems happy, maybe she's excited about the tournament"

Ais's thought's:" I already feel so much better already"

Ryudo's thought's:" look's like Bell's words seriously changed her for the better, there's a lot more emotion in her face, well done Bell well done"

as they got their stuff the others noticed the sudden change in Ais's behavior and muttered to each other about it.

Allen:" the doll is a little...lively today, what do you think happened to her"

Ottar:" not only none of our business but also not our concern, whatever happened to her to maker like this happened, let's leave it at that"

Allen:" your right, but still,  it's strange, she changed all of a sudden, is this sudden change meant to throw us off"

Ottar:" it only works if you get concerned about it, ignore it and it won't bother you"

in other familia's, many are not taking this change as a bad thing.