Chapter 19 The Fight

in the Hostess of Fertility is where Bell is with his friend's and brother until 3 people from the Cronos familia come and ask Bell to join their familia, this clearly is a bad sign for things to come, and with the tournament just a few weeks away none the less.

Alvin:" we'll give you a spot in our familia, we were moving into Oranio and though there were many candidates, we all decided to let you join us, so leave that little group you're in now and come with us"

Hauge:" we here are level 5's as well, so we could easily cooperate and get along"

Marie stayed quiet as she, behind the 2 men where they couldn't see her, was shaking her head no as a warning to Bell not to join, not that it would have changed his answer either way.

Bell:" thank you for the offer-"

Hauge:" great, now come with us"

Alvin reached his hand to help Bell up, but Bell stayed seated to talk more.

Bell:" but, I'm already in a great familia, with great friends"

Alven and Hauge looked at each other and laughed so hard they had to sit down.

Alvin:" you call this a familia, this is nothing but a table of wannabe adventurer's, especially that freaky monster shit thing right there, these girls are only good for "entertainment" purposes I presume you use them as, well maybe not the monster but still, and this kid here, the one with red hair, is just some cocky little blacksmith with a pipe dream, and the werewolf shit here is a lapdog to the guild, nobody here is worth anything really, but you'd choose them over us, why would anybody be that stupid"

Hauge:" wait, I know, they're paying you to be in their familia, I don't know how high it is, but we can pay double- no triple the amount, what do you say now"

Bell was now pissed at the insult's they said about his friend's and family, he punched the table in 2, stood up, and then shouted to the men.

Bell:" I WOULD NEVER JOIN YOUR FAMILIA, NOT AS LONG AS I LIVE, AND EVEN IF I DIE, I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU, OR FORGIVE YOU FOR INSULTING MY FRIEND'S"

Bell's rage had all eye's on him, Capaneus smiled at Bell standing up for himself telling Mia and her maid's to step back and let Bell have this moment, and Alvin and Hauge took it just how you'd expect from lowlife thug's being told no for something they want.

Alvin:" then this mean's war you cocky little brat, you won against the Appolo familia, but the Cronos familia is one of the largest familia's in the land(specifically the 4th largest) you will be crushed under our boot"

Capaneus:" I don't think that's as easy as you say it is"

Capaneus all of a sudden joined the conversation, he was feared by Alvin and Hauge, and when he took over the conversation, it was an instant win.

Capaneus:" as you should know, the Hestia familia and the Zeus familia are in a familia joint contract, which means a direct contract similar to that of an adventurer having a personal smith,  but with familia's instead, meaning, if you go to war with them, you go to war with us"

Hauge:" that's only if your captains agree to-"

Mero:" that won't be a problem, I can sure as hell guarantee our full cooperation in this matter, after all, we stick by our companion's and allies, and especially our family and friends"

Mero was leaning on the door stealing the conversation for herself from Capaneus.

Bell:" Mero, what are you doing here, didn't you have more important thing's to do today"