It ends here.... (Sequel to Rise Against) {4}

Author's Note:

Wow. I'm surprised how much I've been writing on this story. I've made them longer and longer.

I didn't get a chance to check spelling and stuff. so if I messed up on anything. just tell me :)

I hope you like it. and I hope I didn't rush anything.

Enjoy! (Don't forget to vote/comment thanks!)

-the velvet rose-

..........................................................................................................................................

Recap:

He kissed me on the lips. I held back the wince. Then he leaned back and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight Julia"

I went inside and laid on the couch watching a old western movie. Again. Hardly any sleep that night too..

...............................................................................................................................

(4 Months later...)

I've been in hiding for nearly 5 months now. Tonight I'm going out with Anthony now. He comes over every freakin day. Just to say hi and to see me.

He is sweet and caring. But he doesn't compare to Zack. Anthony is different. He doesn't have much personality. He.. Is human.. I missed Zack.

I have been setting a lot of boundaries with Anthony. He kisses me. Yeah. One time he kissed my neck and I yanked away and told him no.

I shouldn't drag him along. I shouldn't. but I feel like I need someone to protect me. Weird right?

"I'll see you tonight Julia" He kissed me then left.

I've been with him for four months. He hasn't noticed anything about me. Nothing. Our dates happen at night. So he cant see my eyes. And when he does. Well. Lets just say they have been blue for some time now..

Cassie stays the same emotion pretty much. Green. Natural.

"See you later Cassie" I told her. Leaving her at her friend's house.

Then I wore nice clothes. A red dress to my knees. He told me to dress nicely. I put on some lipstick and headed to his truck.

We ate at a fancy French restaurant. Then we went to my house and drank coffee on the porch.

"Julia" He wrapped his arm around me and looked down at me.

"Yes?"

"I love you" He smiled.

I felt my heart.. Break. I don't love him. Not at all. And I hated myself right here and now. He doesn't love me. He loves Julia. I am NOT Julia. Julia is a boring sweet person who is confused and likes everything everyone else likes. A chameleon.

I am Samantha. Strong and stupid. Not human. Twiad. With a child that is 2 and everyone wanting me dead.

But Samantha is lost somewhere inside of me. I lost her when I first moved here. Over five months ago..

"Julia?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"Thanks"

He frowned and looked at the sky. I know I was supposed to be like 'I love you too' but I cant hurt him and lie. Then turn around and run off.