It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {8}

Author's Note:

I had a whole paragraph typed out. then I thought it was too.. much. so I retyped it. I hope you like this one.

Okay. sorry if your a Zack fan. but he is boring to me. and I need to fix him up. haha.

So I'm gonna work on that.

Please vote/comment.

Thank you for reading!

-the velvet rose-

.............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

"No. daddy and mommy drove off in a twuck. Leaving me here" She cried.

"Which direction?"

She pointed to the right.

"Come on Cassie" I opened the door for here and buckled her in.

Then I skidded backwards out of the garage and followed where Cassie pointed..

..................................................................................................................................

(Samantha's POV)

I took a break from driving and Zack took over.

"How long have we been on the road for?" I asked.

"34 hours" He sighed.

He would drive and I would sleep. He would sleep and I would drive. I sighed and closed my eyes. But Cassie and Jack's face was in my mind.

Cassie behind the water heater. Lost and terrified. Jack. The shower.. Um.. Yeah. I put on my sunglasses as I starting thinking.

Not even in my wildest dreams would I have pictured my life like this.

"We're going to stop in a few minutes okay?" He informed me.

"Okay.. I need clothes"

"I'll take care of that"

We pulled into a cheap motel and I checked into a room while he shopped for clothing. I told him my size and that I'm more of a winter when it comes to colors.

He left and I plopped down on the bed. don't cry Sam. She will be safe with Jack. She IS with Jack right?

It seemed like minutes later. But it was an hour later when Zack came back.

"Here is some clothes and toiletry stuff" He handed them to me.

"Okay. Since I told you about where I have been for the past six months. You tell me. What have you been up to?" I asked.

"Well.. Two days ago I broke into the database to find you. And found a lot" He frowned.

"Wait. What?"

He pulled out an iPhone and handed it to me. I scrolled through it. My hand started shaking.

Pictures. Me. Walking down a street. Blonde. There was a report at the bottom.

It said.

'Samantha Ann Peters. Found in small town near Georgia. Now going by Julia Mounds. Daughter Cassie, (last name not listed) found with her. Dating Anthony Hynes. Anthony. Not one of them. Zackary and Jack not found. Will not attack Samantha or Cassie'

"B-But" I stuttered. They knew where I was this whole time. They could have killed me and Cassie at anytime. "Why didn't they attack?" I asked.

"Bait. They knew that me or Jack would eventually find you"