It ends here... (Sequel to Rise Against) {7}

Author's Note:

Hey guys! sorry for the wait. my laptop is temporarily fixed! I've been writing all day and now have a cramp  

and worn out keys. lol. I hope you like this chapter.  

Okay. after you read this. tell me. Team Jack? or Team Zack? 

Thanks for reading! 

Dont forget to vote!

-the velvet rose-  

............................................................................................................................................ 

Recap: 

"You like? I call it the new me" I smiled. "I hope you don't mind. I need to do shopping"

"No.. its fine. Looks.. Dangerous"

"So I don't look like Julia Mounds?"

"Not. At. All" He smiled.  

..................................................................................................................................

The day went easy. I finished the laundry and cooked supper. We all ate and then I went into Jack's bedroom to get Cassie's clothes ready for her.

"You know. Your much better at faking then I am" Jack leaned in the doorway.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

"You act like the kiss earlier never happened"

I shrugged. That wasn't true at all. I haven't stopped thinking about it.

"I guess I'm going to have to do something about that" He shook his head.

"What?"

In two quick steps he put his hands on both sides of my face and hair. Then he pulled me up and kissed me.  

I was taken by surprise. But I reacted quickly. But not how I normally would react.  

I dropped the clothes I had in my hands and put one hand on his left side of his face.  

We both sat down on the bed at the same time without breaking the kiss. 

"Jack," I breathed.  

Jack's eyes were closed. He was lost in the moment probably. I just looked at him while kissing him.  

I was sitting near the end of the bed. Lost in the moment as he was. Then I heard a sound.

"Mommy?" Cassie's voice broke.

I pulled away from Jack and leaped towards Cassie in less then a second. Jack nearly tumbled over. I didn't pay any attention to him.  

Cassie ran out of the room. I wasn't sure what to do. She walked in on Jack and I kissing. that's all. But still.  

I followed her to the living room. She sat on the couch with watery eyes and looked up at me.

"Cassie" I whispered. What should I say?

"Where is daddy?" She asked.

"I don't know" I answered honestly.

"Why were you kissing uncle Jack? What about daddy?"

For being 2 ½ years old. She is incredibly smart. Part of the Twiad race in her.

"I don't know" I answered.

"I miss daddy"

"I know... me too" I held her.

I put on a movie for her and we both watched it for half an hour till she dozed off. I walked back into the bedroom to change into my pajamas.