One

I would suggest reading the one shot in NSFW before reading this. It will make more sense then :)

A hangover is definitely the worst thing to wake up to. But what's even worse is when you wake up next to one of the people that you hate the most lying next to you. Louis nearly fell out of the bed, his mind spinning more than it was a second prior. Why was he in the same bed as Harry Styles? And why was he...naked?

He scrambled up from his place on the floor and noticed that his and Harry's clothes were scattered around the floor. His heart started pounding as he quickly gathered up his clothes and snuck over to the corner, struggling to put them on. Just as he was fumbling with the button on his jeans, he heard a grunt coming from the bed followed by a hoarse voice.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" Harry muttered deeply, rubbing his eyes with the heel of his hand.

"I could ask you the same thing," Louis retorted.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Harry asked. Louis watched as his green eyes widened and he lifted up the blanket. "Why the bloody hell am I naked?! Did you take advantage of me?!"

"What? Fuck no! I wouldn't touch you voluntarily!" Louis snapped.

"Then why the hell are we both naked?" Harry demanded.

Louis took a moment and tried to remember the night prior. The last thing that he remembered was beginning a drinking game before midnight and after that everything was pretty much black. It surprised him. He thought that he could handle his alcohol, but apparently, he was wrong. Louis quickly slipped his shirt on, suddenly feeling uncomfortable standing in front of Harry half-naked.

"What do you remember from last night?" Louis asked.

"I remember being on the dance floor and talking to Khalid. It was before midnight," Harry answered, not sounding combative for once. "What do you remember? Next thing you're going to tell me is that you asked for consent when I was completely drunk."

"I think that was the case with us both. I don't remember talking to you at all. I actively try to avoid you," Louis sassed.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Ask Liam or Niall. Maybe they saw something. I know that Liam has security cameras all over this place."

Louis nodded and quickly exited the guest room, not wanting to be in there while he changes. The apartment was an absolute mess - not messy like the house parties they show in the movies, but more of the fact that there are a bunch of plastic cups scattered about and things being out of place just slightly. Niall was passed out on the couch, something that wasn't unexpected from him. Louis quietly walked past him and made his way towards where the strong scent of bacon was coming from. Liam was standing in the kitchen, his back to the doorway that Louis was standing in.

"Morning, Li," Louis greeted him, causing his best friend to slightly jump.

"Happy New Year, Louis," Liam chuckled, sliding the bacon out of the pan and putting it onto a plate. "I thought I'd make us a nice and hearty breakfast since it seems that you all drank more than half the state. Don't worry; I remembered the coffee."

Louis sat down at one of the barstools, giving Liam a half laugh. He was more concerned about why he was waking up naked with someone that he considered to be his nemesis. "Liam, do you remember anything from last night?:

"Yeah. You know me. I don't drink that much," Liam answered and then a smirk formed of his face. "Why? Scared you did something you'll regret?"

Louis went to answer him, but as if on cue, Harry stumbled out into the open wearing only a pair of tight fitting boxers. Liam's eyebrow quirked and his eyes glanced between him and Louis questionably. Louis looked down, not wanting to make eye contact with him and show the shame that was very obviously painted on his face.