Five

It felt odd to be dressed in something that hasn't been rotting on his body for nearly a week and to actually be somewhat clean shaven. It was a good feeling though. He wasn't overly dressed, but he did want to get a little bit dressed up since he was going to be on Ed Sheeran's private jet next to someone that always managed to look like he was worth a million. All he was wearing was a simple black get up with a yellow sweater over his shoulders and he looked like he was about to go to brunch with the Queen.

"Harry, it's good to see you," the steward smiled, interrupting the thick cloud of silence

"Hello, Jax! I was hoping you'd be with us today," Harry greeted, a smile spreading on his face.

Louis just watched as the two conversed about their lives and the latest about Ed Sheeran. He felt so out of place and awkward. He was a guy that had a beer budget on a champagne taste jet with someone who basically had it all. The steward was even living a life of luxury! He didn't think that they made that much money to sip mai tais with the likes of Taylor Swift every other Sunday in the privacy of their own private neighborhood. Just sitting there made Louis feel like he lived in a dirty shoebox. He kind of did, but it was more sturdy.

"Jax, I'd like to introduce you to our guest for the flight. This is the Louis Tomlinson I've told you about," Harry introduced. "Louis, this is Jax. He's Ed's steward."

"Nice to meet you," Louis smiled, extending a hand out towards Jax.

"Louis Tomlinson. From what I've heard, I never thought that I'd get the honor of meeting you," Jax chuckled, sounding more posh than he did before all of a sudden.

"We discussed last night that we should agree to tolerate each other for the sake of our mutual friends. So, in light of that, I told him that we could fly back out to New York together," Harry explained to him.

"That's great! Louis, what do you do?" Jax asked suddenly. Louis quirked an eyebrow at him. "As in a career? What do you do? I'd imagine something in show business considering you're chums with Liam Payne and now Harry Styles."

"Actually, no. I'm shit when it comes to singing and the only acting experience that I've had is a production in Year 13 along with coaching little kids," Louis told him, Jax's demeanor instantly changing.

"What do you do then?" he asked, a little more snippy with his tone.

"No need to be so repulsed. I work in the sports industry," Louis said coolly, not minding at all that he was messing with this prick.

"Really?" Jax asked, a little more accepting of the idea. "What team?"

"All of them. I'm a manager at JD Sports. One of the leading sport shops here in London," Louis told him a proud smile on his face.

The interest that Jax had had on his face fell again as he realized that he had just gotten played. "You work at a sports retail shop?"

"Yeah, have for a few years now. Do you have a problem with that? Do they not encourage you to work for your money in Yuppieville?" Louis asked passively, Jax giving him a dramatic and offended pose.