Four

Dedication: aestheticsaddiction bc your username is aesthetic af. 

It had been eating at Louis all day and night. It was three in the morning and he still felt like a jackass for turning Harry away like he had and just being terribly rude to him. He still found it a little odd that Harry had just shown up randomly and wanted to offer friendship. Based on their past history, Louis knew that he wanted nothing to do with him. That there was no way this could've ever happened. He thought for sure that Liam was behind it and he still wasn't fully convinced that Li was telling him the truth on the phone, but knowing Liam, he wouldn't do something like that. The only time that Liam ever lied was when he was throwing a surprise party for Niall and he had even struggled with that.

Not only that, but he was confused as to why he was feeling so guilty. Harry was someone that Louis didn't want to even be around, yet here he was. He wasn't okay

As Louis sat there, he twiddled his thumbs. It was going to bother the fuck out of him until he took care of it. Grabbing his phone, he clicked back on Liam's messages and started to quckly type one out, but erased it several times, not wanting for him to ask anymore questions than he already was going to.

To: Payno

Hey....know it's late but i need that cretin's address .

He didn't really expect an answer or if he got one, it was going to be him asking why he wanted it and would thence refuse to give it to him. While it frustrated Louis, it also was understandable because Louis wouldn't give someone that openly hated his best friend the information to get in contact with them. However, being that Liam was aware of why Louis could be asking for it, he was holding out just a slight bit of hope that he would send him what he needed.

From: Payno

That cretin? That's not a very good way to get someone's contact info. But here it is: 1333 Dellhouse Lane. Don't go egging his house pls. I don't want to regret this.

To get it all in one text somewhat shocked Louis. He didn't actually expect that and it felt odd that he didn't have to go through an interrogation over it. But he wasn't going to complain about it, so he sent him a quick text to thank him and went into his bathroom to freshen himself up. As tempting as it was to just leave the apartment in his week old clothes, but he figured that it would be a little less sentimental than he intended it to be. Not that he wanted the visit to mean anything other than an apology for being such a dickhead.

To help keep that thought in mind, he tried to stay as gross he could. The closest he came to showering was just wetting his hairbrush and running it through the bird's nest that was supposed to be hair on top of his head. He cringed at how gross it was that he hadn't even bothered to shower in however long - it wasn't like him at all. It was truly disgusting because of how oily his hands felt after touching it. But that just showed that he wasn't trying to be some sap or anything. He grabbed an outfit consisting of a different hoodie and pair of joggers that didn't smell like they had been rotting on his body for over a week. He felt better - a little less gross than when he had started. With a new application of deodorant and spritz of musk, he slipped on his black Vans and Adidas hat while grabbing his keys and phone. He ran out to his car, the black exterior shining in the reflection of the moonlight. It felt like it had been ages since he had seen the beautiful vehicle. It wasn't as luxurious as the rental he had had in New York, but it felt more like home by a long shot.

He started the ignition and then quickly typed Harry's address into Google Maps. He was curious as to where Harry might live. He was expecting something big, something that made a statement and surely would show that he was rich. However, he was surprised when he found out that it was less than ten minutes to get there. Louis didn't live in an extravagant flat and he was sure that there wasn't any rich neighborhoods that close to him. At least, he didn't know of any. He had walked around that neck of the city endless amounts of times and he couldn't recall running into any well to do houses around the place. The most rich that it got was the upper middle class and even then, those houses weren't something that a "celebrity" would be found in.