Oatmeal creamZ

As you walk out the door wearing your purple leggings and lime green tittie pasties, a look inspired my a girl from shrek (insert pic)

you see finn pull up in his silver hover board looking masculine as ever.

"Hey Finny Winnie!" You shout as Finn takes off his dora explorer biker helmet, revealing a freshly made pizza roll upon his head. You almost bust nuts at the sight.

"Holy Cheese nipples!" Finn bellows. "You look like a million bucks!"

...His words make you blush.

You try to change the subject so that your face doesn't make you so red you turn into ketchup soup.

"So um, did you bring the little debbies" you ask

"I got oatmeal creams? Is that ok?" He asks in a concerned tone that makes you want to melt like a fudge sunday in the middle of the county fair!

"perfect." You say trying not to moan. "Shall we go?"

"Yes, let's" he whispers in your ear as you feel is hot breath tickle down your spine. Butterflies whirl in your stomach

He hands you a football helmet and you hop on the hover board with him, wrapping your arms around his snake-like squirmy waist.

(Here is a representation of what it might have looked like. Sadly, we didnt get any footage of the actual event so this is the best scientists have come up with)

 Sadly, we didnt get any footage of the actual event so this is the best scientists have come up with)