Thank you partayyyy part 2

As the party begins, no one has shown up.

You and Finn start bumming hard because you just spent so much money on balloons and party hats!!

Then all of a sudden an old man in a blonde wig walks in.

"Who are you?" Finn asks, adjusting his sparkly purple party hat.

"Its Britney bitch."

Your panties almost dropped. There, right in front of you and Finn, was THE Britney J. SPEARS.

It was safe to say, Finn was shook

You ran over to the punch (it was 100% spiked with vodka) and drank the entire bowl. The stress of party planning was getting to you and you needed a drink really bad. You were an intolerable alcoholic even though you were only 8 years old. Lol jk chill. ur 15.

You jumped up on the table and started twerking your ass like there's no tomorrow. Finn was still frozen because he was so incredibly shook.

"B-b-b-b-b-britney??" Finn stuttered like bill from the movie it. "W-w-w-what are y-y-you doing here!?"

Britney jumped up on the table and began twerking with you. "Aint no party with out Brit brit!" Then she took her wig off and began swinging it around like a lasso.

Finn couldn't believe what he was seeing. He knew tmz was probably going to be there any minute. He started to panic.