pit stop?

after taking 5 hours trying to find the exit of Walmart, the manger told you they were closing and would call the police if you didn't leave.

"c'mon babe," finn said, tugging so hard on your hair he caught chunks of dandruff between his fingers.

"where are we going?" you say panicking. the last time you had a run in with the police you had to change your name and move to a different state...

"you'll see" Finn said with a promiscuous smirk, as he led you into the subway inside of Walmart.

"what?? we're just going to make a pit stop?!" Finn was shocked at your sudden anger

"what?? we're just going to make a pit stop?!" Finn was shocked at your sudden anger. "I told you i have to get home!!!"

"chill...." finn said with salty tears filling in his eyes. "i just thought i would surprise you..."

"surprise?" you say with a sudden shift in mood. you may be out past your curfew, but you're also a greedy attention whore who will never turn down an opportunity to make it all about yourself.

"yeah..." Finn said with the little smile. "just order your favorite sub, meet me at the table..."

i sighed, but before I could say anything, Finn was already walking toward the table.

"how can I help you you?" Says the worker behind the counter. At a closer glance you see that it's none other than drew and enya.

 At a closer glance you see that it's none other than drew and enya

"oh hey guys!" You laugh. "What are you guys doing here ?!"

"we quit YouTube to pursue our dream job!" They say in unison.

"oh haha! that's amazing! Can you give me a fan discount :p <3 ?" you smile.

"no fuck you just order a god damn sub"

so you order your regular, two foot long subs, one meatball & tuna on italian herbs and cheese, and one flatbread with nothing but pickles, red onions, and mayo. in addition, you decide to get a cookie for you and Finn to share. you also smuggle a bottle of chocolate milk so you don't have to pay for it.

"that'll be $20.20" they say at the same time handing you your food.

"That's funny do you guys always say stuff at the same time?"

"what are you talking about?" They say at the same time.

"uhm..." you say before quickly running from them and sitting beside finn at a table.

"Okay, I ordered the food now what's my surprise?" you say growing more frustrated.

"just...just take a bite." finn says all gitty and grinning, at the edge of his seat.

Skeptically, you pull out your meatball tuna sub, unwrapping slowing as you eye finns goofy expression.

"go ahead, take a bite..." he encourages.

So you slowly take a bite, abruptly crunching down on something hard...

...an engagement ring...