Rollin into the club

As you and Finn roll into Chuck E. Cheese like a couple of pimps, You notice that your ex, Wizmoe Von Cokblock Jr. was there.

Shit. You think to yourself. Things didn't end well between you and Wizmoe.

You try to think of a distraction while finn gets you them coints bb cos dem games arent gonna play themself ya noe wat im zayin. (Im so sorry)

You see Wizmoe start to walk your way, so you push finn into the arms of chuck E cheese himself. You felt a little bad for doing that to finn, but you remember finn said he likes it when your rough. So you punch him in the nose and a big smile forms across his face #Yardy.kno.wat.im.zayin. #relatable #been.there.don.dat.got.the.tshirt.

Wizmoe finally reaches you but finn is too busy mending to his broken nose with chuck e cheese to pay attention.

"Wizmoe what are you doing here. If finnie winnie bo binnie over there sees you ur ass is grass. Finn is super protective." You say

"That kid cant do anything to me im a beast PROTEIN SHAKES BABYBYYYY!! Come back home to the trailer park now my lilpicklewrangler_123 and we can go back to the way it was."

"No i love finn now go away!" You say pushing wizmoe, but little did you know there was a bottomless hole right behind him and he fell in.

You walk back over to finn and try to help him with his busted ass nose.

"Here." Chuck e cheese says to finn, creating a ball of magic with his hands like some sort of wizard.

Finn grabs your hand and he interlocks his bloody nose fingers with yours.

"Holy corn dip!" You and finn say at the same time. You two have so much in common lololol XD XD XD!!! !!!?

Chuck e cheese throws the ball of magic at finns wank ass nose and the magic explodes all over his face like fairy vomit.

You look at finn. His nose is fixed, looking better than
before.

You and finn bow down to chuck and insist on throwing him a thank you party.

........to be continued