Chapter 9

Violet's POV

I didn't know why I did it, but I kissed him. I couldn't stop myself, he flipped us over and his amber eyes were filled with lust. His soft pink lips were parted and soft looking, there was no denying he didn't want me. The way he checked me out earlier on made my heart flutter.

Coming back to reality, he pushes me back down onto the mat, our bodies are moulded together as his tongue explores my mouth. His fingers grip into my hair, pulling me close. I kiss him feverishly, my hands grip his hair as his hands trail down my torso leaving his hands to grip my waist. I wrap my legs around his hips, as he breaks the kiss to trail kisses down my neck. He stops at my sweet spot, he kisses it and sucks it stifling a moan to escape my throat.

"You are absolutely amazing... and gorgeous." Jackson says as he looks into my eyes. He isn't lying. I smile deviously.

"More kissing less talking," and with that my lips find his.

--

I collapse on the sofa, replaying that scene with Jackson over and over again. I had never felt this way towards anyone, and I had never thought I would be feeling this attraction towards Jackson of all people. But it was wrong, he'll be going to university anyway and I'll be getting a proper job to help Kylie. There wasn't any point in doing this, I shouldn't be doing this. Tonight I'm going to the fight club, I kind of want to bump into Jackson but at the same time I never want to see him again.

"Hey." Says Kylie as she walks into the living room, she sits next to me. "How was the gym?"

"Amazing." I reply, getting up to go to my room. "I'm going to fight tonight by the way!" I yell behind my shoulder.

"Wait Violet, a girl at my school is having a slumber party tonight. Can I go?" Kylie says as she walks up to me.

"Who's this girl?" I ask.

"Her name's Hannah, she's really nice! I've been hanging out with her since my first day at school."

"You haven't mentioned her before." I say, drawing my eyebrows together.

"I know, but please I have to go!" Kylie says as she drops her hands dramatically.

"Why do you HAVE to go?"

"Cause, she's one of the really cool popular girls at school. I need to make a good impression!" Kylie says in a 'duh' tone.

"Fine," I roll my eyes at my sister. The popular girl? Really? "I'm going to drop you off though." I say.

"Okay thanks! The sleepover starts at 7pm!" Kylie says giddily, as she skips into her bedroom. I huff out a breath, it's actually good she's staying over at a friend's tonight so I don't have to worry about her safety when I go fight tonight.

--

"Hop on squirt!" I say as I rev the engine, Kylie quickly sits on the back and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Let's go!" Kylie hollers, making me laugh. I kick off the ground and we glide down the street. Kylie gives me the address of her friends house, it's one of the really nice houses in the rich part of town. We drive for a good five minutes when we arrive at her friends house. It's huge, almost mansion like. There are huge gates out front and a circular driveway, as well as the many plants that litter the place. The gates are opened for us by a guard standing on the side, I tell him I am dropping off my sister and he kindly lets us go inside. I stop the motorbike outside the house, me and Kylie both get off and I ring the doorbell. A burly middle aged man opens the door, he gives both of us a wide smile.

"Hello!" He greets warmly, behind him there are lots of other girls around Kylie's age shouting and giggling. One of the girls spots us and runs towards us.

"Kylie! You made it!" She squeals, the girl is very pretty. She has long auburn hair and blue eyes, her body slim and petite, although in my opinion Kylie was prettier.

"Hi Hannah!" Kylie replies, a smile on her face.

"Bye Vi, see you tomorrow!" Says Kylie, she gives me a hug and then follows Hannah inside. I chat with Hannah's Dad for a minute, just asking about what time to pick her up. He asks about my parents and I just say they are busy at work so I dropped my sister off. I wave goodbye and hop onto my motorbike, not bothering with my helmet. I kick off the ground and drive slowly towards the gate, the guard already opening it up. I look down the road, I'm about to turn down the street when a car whisked past me almost knocking me off my bike.

I'm about to yell some crude thing at the driver, when the car suddenly stops. The car door opens and out steps Jackson fucking Hamilton.

"You're a really shit driver!" I yell at him, he just smirks at me. I drive my motorbike down the road until it's in front of his car, he walks towards me a strange gleam in his eyes.

"Why were you pulling out of the Simpsons driveway?" He asks me.

"Oh, my little sister Kylie is having a slumber part with Hannah. I just dropped her off." I reply, shoving my hands in pockets of my sweatshirt. Jackson blew out a breath.

"I thought you were hanging out with Hannah's older brother, Steve. He's a huge fuckboy and-" I cut him off by snaking my arms around his waist.

"Awww, poor old Jackson was jealous!" I say teasingly, before pulling Jackson into a soft, deep, and passionate kiss. Jackson pulls away first. "Do you live on this street?" I ask in bewilderment.

"Yeah I live down there," Jackson replies pointing to the house at the end of the street. "So you fighting tonight?" He asks me.

"You bet skipper!" I say, turning to hop on my bike. He reluctantly turns to get back in his car, and we both head towards the bar together.

•••

Make sure to vote if you enjoyed the chapter!

Follow me on instagram: @sophs_author

And make sure to follow my Wattpad: @SophSimmer