Home Sweet Home: laurenellentompkins (Kind of Dirty sooo...)

Home Sweet Home
Request by laurenellentompkins
Jordan x OC (Aubrey Water)

~Kind of dirty, so if you don't like that stuff you may not want to read this~
~There's no sex or anything though, don't worry XD ~

-Other characters-
Emma~ Aubrey's best friend & new room mate
Max~ GassyMexican

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel my excitement bubble up in my stomach, and bounce my leg in anticipation, staring at the closed door in front of me. The longer I wait the tighter my grip on my suitcases become. The weight of my backpack seems to increase at a steady pace with each second that passes.

Finally the door flies open and my best friend, Emma, stands with her arms spread wide, waiting for me to embrace her. I drop my bags and wrap my lanky arms around her, squealing with excitement. When we finally let go she picks up one of my suit cases, pulling it inside.

"Welcome home, new roomie!" I feel a slight ache start to form in my cheeks from smiling so widely, for so long. I take a deep breath spin in a slow circle around the room. 

"All these years..." I whisper. "All these years of visiting, and wishing I could be here in LA, and finally I am." 

"Ok, enough sentimental crap, go get changed. We are going out for some celebratory drinks tonight!" I laugh and pull my suitcases up to my room.

"You read my mind, girl!"

<><><><><><><><>

Each beat of the music shakes my bones and pounds in my ears. The lights flash all around and I slam down yet another drink. I feel my mind start to grow more and more fuzzy. The familiar feeling bringing a clam into my body. Emma comes over and plays with my dirty blonde curls. 

"Let's go dance!" She shouts over the music. I giggle and follow her lead stumbling over my feet a few times. After a little while of dancing, I notice two guys walking towards us. I nudge Emma and point to them. One Is tall and has a scruffily beard and short brown hair, he's dressed nicely, and I must admit, he's hot.

The other is short, probably two inches shorter than me, and wears dark green basketball shorts, a black tee shirt, and a pair of moccasin-looking shoes. He certainly isn't ugly though, with his dark brown hair that goes up into a small quiff, a light hint of a beard, his dark brown eyes that have a slight hint of mischief behind them. His lips curves into a small smirk on the left side of his face. Despite his odd fashion sense, he is pretty attractive. Or maybe it's just the alcohol...

"Hello ladies," the taller one says. His voice is low and smooth, but slurs slightly, suggesting he had a few too many drinks tonight. "You looked pretty lonely out here, so my friend and I decided we should join you." Emma twirls her hair around with her finger, flirting with the guy. 

"I mean you can, but your friend here..." She says, her eyes drifting over to the shorter guy.

"Dude, I told you you can't wear basketball shorts to a bar!" He yells at his friend. "This is the exact thing I warned you about!" 

"I don't know, I think it's kinda cute," I shout over the music, looking at the shorter guy. "My name's Aubrey." 

"Jordan," he replies, then jabs a finger at the taller guy. "This is Max." His voice takes me slightly aback. It's nasally and slightly high pitched, but at the same time intriguing. Emma stares at me and I can tell by her expression that she is extremely confused why I am willing to talk to this guy. I lean close to her ear and speak loud enough so she can just barely hear me above the music.

"I don't know if it's just because I'm drunk, or I actually find this guy attractive in some weird way. But either way, I just wanna have some fun tonight." Emma wrinkles her nose at me and shrugs, letting me know she doesn't care that much, even though she finds it weird. We drag the guys out to dance. 

I can feel my tight black dress slowly ride up as I grind my hips against Jordan. He is insanely awkward and barely moves at all. I glance over to see that Max, on the other hand, has obviously been to a club many times before. 

I turn so that Jordan and I are face to face and I stare him dead in the eye. His eyes are full of lust, and I give him a smirk, then begin to grind right into his crotch, my eyes not leaving his. Now he begins to move back, becoming less awkward. 

"What do you say we head somewhere more private?" I slur into Jordan's ear. I feel him shudder slightly beneath me, and he starts to pull me towards the door. We walk across the street and a few doors down. He drags me into a large building and shoves me into an elevator. He slams his fist into the button labeled "5" then presses me against the wall and begins to kiss me harshly. He places his forearms on the wall of the elevator behind me, leaning into me. When the elevators ding open, Jordan lifts me up and I straddle my legs around his waist as he carries me down the hallway.

It's funny how a guy so short could be so strong. He opens the door and throws me down on the bed. He smirks down at me and I feel my entire body blush as I realize what's about to happen. Now I'm not thinking about his outfit or his voice or anything, all I can think about is what's to come.

Great welcome to a new home if you ask me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you guys liked my very first oneshot! That will probably be the dirtiest I will ever write, and if you didn't like that one, don't worry! I won't write any more like that because I was kind of uncomfortable the whole time too... (I know I'm so pure, leave me alone DX )

So excited for a brand new book and a brand new adventure with all of you guys! I hope you liked it! (And again, if you didn't, don't worry. That's the only one there will be- hopefully)

And remember, if you ever want to make a request just PM me! The next oneshot will be out on the 4th so get excited for that! 

I'm so happy that I have this and I don't have to leave you CS peeps! I love you all so much and you make me so happy :)

Huge shoutout to TangoCyndersMaggie for being so awesome! You should all check out her amazing book "Six Weeks Broken (Captainsparklez)" but you probably already have, because its so amazing :)

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani