Happy Birthday: WritersHaveDreams

Happy Birthday

Request by WritersHaveDreams

Jordan x OC (Kyra) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am slowly pulled into consciousness by the tones of music playing through the speaker system wired through the whole condo. I groan and flop over in my bed, wanting like nothing else to go back to sleep. The mattress shifts by my feet and lift my head very slightly off the pillow. Jordan sits on the foot of the bed, smiling down at me. I let my head drop back onto the pillow.

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I whine.

"Because it's someone's birthday. A very special someone." A smile creeps across my face and I turn back to Jordan. "Happy birthday Kyra." He reaches behind him and pulls out a huge box wrapped in light blue paper. "For you." I reach out and grab the present, unable to keep the grin off my face.

"Whoah! This is huge! What is it?!" He nods towards the box, telling me to just open it. I rip the wrapping paper off as fast as I can. Underneath the paper was a normal old cardboard box. One you would use to put stuff in when you move. I raise an eyebrow at him, confused.

"Open it!" I slowly open the box, slightly scared at what might be inside. Once the flaps fall against the sides of the box I laugh and squeal with delight. 

"Oreos!!" I cheer.

"Two of every single type of Oreos that they had at Walmart!" I laugh as I pull out a package of off-brand Oreos.

"You even bought Ghett-Os!" I say, referencing our nickname for the knock-off cookies. I push the box aside and wrap my arms around Jordan. "You are the best in the entire universe, you know that right?"

"Duh," he teases. He leans down and leaves a light peck on my lips. I lift my head up and reconnect our lips, finishing what he started. His hands find his way to the small of my back and he pulls me in closer. I pull away and lay my head down on his chest. 

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world," I whisper.

"And I'm the luckiest guy." Jordan slides one arm under my knees and the other around my waist. He picks me up and carries me into the kitchen where he sets me down on one of the bar stools. "I cooked us breakfast!" I fake a gasp.

"You? Cook?" I say, my voice thick with sarcasm and fake shock.

"I know, crazy right?! But it's a special occasion for a very special girl, so I figured I should do something special as well." He sets out a platter of pancakes, and a platter of super burnt sausage. I pick up a pancake but half of it rips off and falls back onto the plate, uncooked batter oozing out of it. I look up at Jordan and laugh. He crosses his arms and made a pouty face. "I tried, okay?!" I scoop the pancake up with two hands and plop it down on my plate. I pour half the bottle of syrup on top and cut off a piece with my fork. I stare at it for a second, deciding whether it was worth it or not to save Jordan's pride and eat it. I shrug and stuff it into my mouth. It was a little hard to swallow, but, oh God, it tasted amazing!

"Jordan this is incredible!" I say, proceeding to shove two more pieces in my mouth. Jordan glares at me.

"Are you just saying that to make me feel better?"

"No! Oh my God Jordan you have to try these!" He sits down and puts a pancake on his plate. He takes a bite and his eyes widen. "Whoah! You're right! Good job me!" He claps his hands high above his head, as if he is high-fiving himself. I laugh and nudge him slightly with my shoulder. He nudges back a little harder. I turn and narrow my eyes at him, a smirk growing across my face. I tackle him off the chair, onto the floor. We lay there for a while just staring at each other until we kiss again. A grin spreads across my face and I press my forehead to his.

"Best birthday ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONESHOT #2!!! Hopefully those of you that were confused about what oneshots were are starting to understand. They are just little short stories! 

This oneshot is for WritersHaveDreams!!! Happy birthday girl! I hope you liked this :)

Vote if you like it, comment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani