Remember Me?: Lunacorn

Remember Me?
Request by Lunacorn
Jordan X Beam (Frances)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into a cafe near my hotel and stand in line to order a coffee. It's my first day of many in LA, and I'm excited to start a new life. I'm taking a quick break of job and house hunting at the moment so that I can take a little while to relax. 

I see some at the front of the line, he looks really familiar, but I don't know anyone who lives in LA... Do I? The man grabs his coffee and walks over to his table, but it's less of a walk and more of a waddle. Suddenly my brain begins to turn, I know that walk. He takes the smallest sip of coffee known to man, then tilts his head slightly to the left as he swallows. I gasp as my brain finally places the man. It's Jordan!

Once I get my coffee I sit down at the table with Jordan. He looks up at me, a smile on his face even though he seems really confused. 

"Hey Jordan," I say softly, trying to work up my courage. He squints his eyes slightly, trying to figure out how I knew him. I sigh and push my jet black bangs to the side. "I knew you wouldn't remember me."

"I'm sorry! I mean, I meet a lot of fans every week and it's hard to remember every one of them. Maybe if you tell me where I met you I may remember." Now it's my turn to be confused.

"Fans?" Now we both sit in silence and bewilderment. "Ok anyways, no, I'm not a fan of whatever you do that I would be a fan of. I'm pretty sure we went to school together. My name's Frances." His eyes widen and he stares at me in shock.

"Frances?! Wow you look so different!!" He says, taking in the new me.

"Yea, except I kinda go by Beam now, not Frances."

"Beam?" He asks, confused as to if he had heard me right. I nod in response. "Wow... So you're like... Goth now?" he says gesturing to my all black outfit and jet black hair with navy blue tips. I laugh and nod.

"Yea, sure. Does it freak you out?" 

"Uh.... No! No don't worry!" He says staring at me. "So uh, what brings you to, um, LA?" 

"I was sick of New York, so I'm moving here. Although I currently don't have a job.... Or a house..."

"Oh yea that's right! I forgot you moved to New York! You know you are welcome to crash at my place if you ever need to!"

"Wow! Really?! You are too cool!"

"Hey, anything for an old friend," he says with a smile. His smile is the same as it used to be, only to the left side of his face. And although his voice is deeper, it still has it's same nasally sound.

Once we are done with our coffee he takes me to his place to show me around. I stare at the condo in shock.

"I didn't know you got... rich!" He laughs from behind me.

"I'm not rich." I turn and stare at him in shock.

"Are you kidding me?! Look at this place! And besides, you said you have fans!" He stares into my eyes, not responding. It's now that I notice how close to each other we are, and I take a step back, feeling slightly uncomfortable. He clears his throat and continues speaking.

"I, uh, I'm a YouTuber."

"Ok, cool, but what's your other job?"

"I don't have another job." 

"What?! Where do you get all this money then?!" He laughs and scratches the back of his neck.

"From YouTube. I have almost 8 million subscribers."

"Holy shit!" I yell. "What's your name?! How have I never seen you before?!" He laughs uncomfortably and kicks at the floor.

"Well, funny story actually, It's uh... Captainsparklez." 

"No seriously, what is it."

"I am serious." I burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"What do you do? Like make-up tutorials or something?!" He laughs, but he seems really upset.

"No, Minecraft actually." I want to laugh even more but I hold it in.

"Oh, well that's cool," I say, but my voice cracks, making it obvious that I was trying as hard as I could not to laugh.

"Hey, I didn't laugh when you said your new name was Beam," he shoots. I raise my hands up in surrender.

"Fair enough. I'm sorry." He smiles at me, staring again.

"It's cool."

<Two Months Later>

"Hey, Beam," Jordan says as we sit on the couch and watch TV. 

"What's up mah man?" I ask, feeling kind of tired. Jordan turns to me, and looks into my eyes. I am aware of how close we are but I don't move. His eyes flicker down from my eyes to my lips and my whole body freezes, aware of what was coming next. 

Even though I don't move, the space between us slowly starts to become less and less, until I feel Jordan's breath against my lips. I close my eyes and take a deep breath to prepare myself, still slightly confused as to why this was happening. 

Jordan connects his lips with mine and we kiss. I didn't understand how accurate it was when people say they felt fireworks during a kiss. I feel little explosions throughout my body, colors flashing behind my closed eyelids. Jordan pulls away, it was short but sweet, and definitely got the point across.

"Oh my god," he breaths, placing his forehead against mine. "I've been wanting to do that since we first seen each other in the cafe."

A warm smile spreads across my face and I let out an almost inaudible, "Me too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM EXTREMELY PROUD OF THAT ONE TBH!!! Thank you to Lunacorn for making the request!

Ok so just a reminder to everyone, I'm having a livestream tonight at Twich.tv/Nani_Rox at 6:00PM EST! Come on out if you can make it!

Vote if you like it, omment if you feel like it!

<3

Nani