₂₀

°
19:43pm

dracomalvoi
pans?

dracomalvoi
you were supposed to help me with my essay

dracomalvoi
where are you?

parkinsy
yeah? i'm out for a bit dray

parkinsy
sorry

parkinsy
have things to do

dracomalvoi
and just cancel on me? really?

parkinsy
i'm really am sorry

dracomalvoi
fine

parkinsy
i'll be back at 9?

dracomalvoi
you better, parkinson.

°
19.46pm

parkinsy
potter where are you

parkinsy
be quick, draco's already noticing my absence so i can get back quicker to help him with his essay

harryjp
yes yes i'm already inside of three broomsticks

parkinsy
meet you inside, then

°

Pansy strolled towards the table that Harry was currently sat, the girl was adorned in a green turtleneck and her hair was tucked behind her ears as she stared down at Harry with an unamused eyebrow, "Merlin, Draco didn't lie when he said you had an awful wardrobe choice."

Harry looked up and down to himself with an offended look, he looked fine! He was wearing a plain shirt and the normal red jacket with a zipper, well...maybe it was quite plain for her preference.

"It isn't that bad." He flicked his eye to the seat in front of him, gesturing for the girl to sit.

She sat in the chair with crossed legs and called the waitress for a two glasses of butterbeer, then proceeded to focus her piercing stare back at Harry.

"So, what plans do you have for my friend, Potter?" She drawled, profusely thanking the waitress who handed her the two glasses of butterbeer, pushing one glass in front of Harry.

"Well, i was wondering if i could take him out to here, the three broomsticks?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows at pansy's sudden chortle.

"Excuse me?" She snorted, sipping momentarily at her butterbeer. "Draco, in The Three Broomsticks? Have you seen how he's raised, Potter? he isn't one to be hanging around these...plebs."

Harry's jaw fell slack at her comment and tried to retort back but was stopped by her interruption. "You have to do better than that, Potter. Take him to a fancy place, get a Portkey with him to some other country or something. Believe it or not, he's a right sap in the heart. Is the three broomsticks a correct place to interpret that?"

"Well, no, give me ideas then." Harry muttered.

"France. Go to France with him, He's been whining endlessly to me about it about how he misses that place like it's second home or something. His parents used to take him there every summer, they have an unoccupied family home there. Maybe you could spend the weekend there? Only two days there, not a honeymoon length holiday. Weekends are 3 days from now, anyways." She smiled thoughtfully.

   "You might think, isn't it a bit forward? Well, it is, but being forward is much better compared to you being slow, knowing how much of an impatient sod Draco is." Pansy added.

Harry beamed at the idea, maybe he could do that! But how is he going to ask draco about the family home?

"How am i going to ask that i suggest that we stay at his family home, though? I'm acting like i don't know anything, remember?" He bit his lip.

She waved her hand dismissively and took a chug of butterbeer, "Once you bring up France, he'll bring up his family home. Believe me, he'll ask to stay in there, anyways. I used to join his family holidays, the place was lovely. I miss it." she smiled lopsidedly.

"Maybe you could come?" Oh, he wished she refuses, not to be selfish or anything, but he really wants to spend some alone time with Draco in this.

"No, it's alright. I won't be in the way of you two lovebirds, have fun, alright?" She rested her head in her hands.

"Thank you, Pansy. Very much." Harry began to stand up and offered his hand to the girl for her to stand up too.

"No worries, Potter, but remember," She leaned forward. "Take care of him, if not I swear I will drown you in the black lake, Potter." She threatened viciously, making Harry gulp, believe it or not. Hey! this woman is intimidating.

"Toodles, Potter! Tell me how it goes!" She then continued sweetly and waved her hand to him, leaving a smiling Harry in the crowded pub.