₃₀ . ₂

°
16.33pm

mioneg
harry?

mioneg
are you back at hogwarts yet?

harryjp
yeah? just arrived, what did you need?

mioneg
come to the common room! me and ron have been waiting for you!

harryjp
now?

mioneg
anytime today if you're busy unpacking or something, but if you can, today

harryjp
yeah alright i'll just say goodbye to draco first then i'll head to the common room

mioneg
great. tell draco i say hi also!

harryjp
will do

°

   "Draco?" Harry turned his back to the blond, carrying his small suitcase in his hand. "You're going back to your common room, right?"

  They just have arrived back to hogwarts, the International Portkey was delayed and they were to tired to Apparate, fearing that they might splinch.

   "Yeah?" Draco rubbed his left eye gently with his fist. "What's the matter?"

   "Oh, i'm just going to head back to Gryffindor to chat with Hermione and Ron." Harry informed, shifting his weight to the other. "She said hello, by the way."

  The blond smiled softly, "Go ahead then. send her my best regards."

   "I will." Harry clenched his grip on his suitcase, about to turn on his back. "Thank you for the last two days, by the way. I enjoyed it very much."

  Draco traipsed his way to harry as he got on his tiptoes to lean up and peck a small kiss on the raven's cheek, "Thank you. Go on now, get some rest."

   "I will." Harry turned his head and connected his lips gently to the other boy.

°

16

16.52pm
dracomalvoi posted a new story!
👁
► parkinsy
► blaisezbn
► theonott
► milliebulstrode
► lunvegood
► vincrabbe
► gregoyle
► harryjp
and 22 more

°

a/n : SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!! school's killing me. will be more active now! (hopefully lol)