₅₀ . ₅

°

J U N E 1st1 9 9 9
E I G H T H ° Y E A R
HOGWARTS GRADUATION DAY

°

09:11am
GROUPCHAT
" anti voldemort club "
ronweas + mioneg + harryjp

ronweas
harry oi

ronweas
where are you??

ronweas
hermione's about to
start her valedictorian
graduation speech,
she's looking out for you

harryjp
hm? i just woke up

ronweas
mate...fucking hell,
get your arse over here
now, it's nearing your
turn for speech

ronweas
where are you? after herm
you'll have to do the final
graduation speech

ronweas
mcgonagall's on the lookout
for you ugh

ronweas
just come here quick, please.

harryjp
okay okay going

°

   "Harry, come back to bed." A sleepy voice reached in whilst he was trying to slip himself quick into a pair of dress robes.

   "Wake up," Harry mumbled, "We're late for the graduation ceremony!"

   That apparently made Draco shot up immediately on the bed, face painted with horror.

   "Oh fuck."

°

GRADUATIONCEREMONY
H O G W A R T S

"So, where do I start?" Harry began, the Sonorus spell amplifying his voice. "As long as I can remember, Hogwarts has been a home for me; for every each one of us, and I doubt that it is something we can forget."

He paused to scan the smiling crowd, stopping on Draco's familiar face to shoot him a small grin.

"I honestly don't know why I'm here, making a speech, and I know if anyone is good on being a valedictorian, it's Hermione, certainly isn't me." The smile the crowd wore broke into waves of laughters, as 'Mione covered her face with her hands.

"I've been told that the reason I'm up here, delivering all of you a speech, is solely because I am a hero representation, and I must be delivering my words of wisdom," Harry let out a laugh. "I think that is majorly wrong. All of us are heroes, maybe, you all are more heroic than I am. We've all fought in the same war, and the existence of the most prominent figure doesn't lessen the fact that there were many others fighting along the line."

"A war is fought by a numerous, not one. And I won't ever forget the memories I have made with a numerous of you in Hogwarts; the laughs, the tears, all the things we've shared — Merlin, I am getting sentimental — and at some moments, unity is the most beautiful thing amidst all the pain we've shared throughout the war." He shot a smile to everyone watching him. "And I want all of you to hold onto that, forever."