₂₀ . ₄

a/n : because they're in france, there would be fanfics and a little amount of snapchat conversations since h&d is always together! but there would be convos with pansy etc in the next chapter so don't worry!

°

   The house that The Malfoys own in France is almost palatial. The interior of the house is labyrinthine, and the extended corridors are decorated with an unnecessary amount of old sculptures and paintings of the Malfoys ancestors. They even have a vast garden that the House Elves maintain even when they're not occupying the empty house.

  Magical wards protects the house, leaving Muggles away from it and giving an impression for them that it's merely an abandoned house from the outside.

   It took Harry 20 minutes to calmly inform McGonagall that he won't be in Hogwarts for the weekends and that he'll be staying at the Malfoy's summer home in France with his former nemesis without making it sound like they just eloped and that they are going to said honeymoon, and another 20 to convince a smug McGonagall that he in fact, isn't eloped and going to a honeymoon with Draco.

   "Merlin, I miss this place so much." Draco pushed back his sunglasses, leaving it to hang on his blond locks. He shot a beatific smile to Harry and glee was painted all over his grey eyes. He looked so beautiful.

   "This place is amazing." Harry mumbled, eyes still glued to the old architecture. House Elves were scrambling towards them, full of obvious mirth that they were able to serve new masters.

   "Welcome to the Malfoy summer home! Master Draco! I see that you are back! Come come!" One of the elves, tugged on Draco's slender hand to enter the house.

  The House Elf then stopped abruptly and turned around, "Forgive my rudeness, Master Draco!" She squeaked, then turned her gaze to Harry. "And who is this new master, may I enquire?"

   "I'm Harry Potter, and you are?" He didn't miss to see the flash of euphoria crossing the Elf's vast glassy eyes.

   "Harry Potter? As in the Harry Potter that Master Draco often used to tell Druella about?" she shrieked.

   "Druella! Do shut it!" Draco planted his face on his palms, obvious that his face had turned a deep shade of ruby. Harry chuckled at the sight and smirked, "Been talking about me?"

   "Shut up, Potter." The pureblood groaned into his palms. On the other side, Druella had turned rigid.

   "Oh! Is Master Potter supposed to not to hear about that? Oh, Master Draco! Druella is utmost sorry for her ineptitude! Druella will search for a pan to punish herself with now, do not worry!" Druella rasped hesitantly with a tinge of determination, already turning her back to flee to the kitchens inside for a pan.

   "Drue- oh none of that! It's alright! Can you just lead us to our bedrooms now?" The blond groused.

   A sheepish smile flew to the elf's face, "About that, Master Draco. The other bedrooms that belongs to Master Lucius and Mistress Narcissa and other relatives are locked. The keys belongs to them and only they can enter it and the keys are with them. Therefore, the other bedrooms are completely locked unless Master Draco has the keys for the rooms. So the only one unlocked is Master Draco's because Master Draco has the key. Terribly sorry."

  Draco visibly turned pale at that, "Shite. I forgot mother's note about that. And it's a magical lock so even a simple Alohomora cannot unlock it."

   The raven gnawed on his lips, "Well, I won't mind sharing a room."

  Draco's eyes bulged at the statement, "Wh- really?"

   "Yeah. let's not make it so much of a fuss. If there's one room, then let's share." he smiled.

   "O-oh, okay." Draco's cheeks were tinted with a dust of pink as he turned his attention back to druella. "My room is fine then, lead the way."