⚜️15⚜️

***
Scratch that , you guys; I couldn't keep the next chapter in, so here is an update!!!!
***
I stare at the Marshall, dumbfounded.
"But then who... the voice?" I am barely able to speak, when my gaze lingers at that vile woman, that spirit, her long nails glinting in the fluorescent lights.

She did it .
I suddenly remember her words, as they echo in my mind.

I will torture you, Mist. I will torture you for your sins.

No. This can't happen. I take a deep breath, and ignore the woman.

I take the scene in, and keeping my voice steady, I try to speak.
"But Chief; the bomb. It is there in that bag."
I say, trying to find a proof to my statement and pointing at the wet bag containing the dismantled bomb; lying in a desolate corner near that woman.

But no one can see that woman. Only me. Or my imagination.

Drew looks hopeful for the first time; and his pale skin brightens up a little.

Peter and the Marshall stare at us as the Chief goes to retrieve the bag.

He comes back with the bag; a grim expression on his face.

"Is this a lie, Slyvia?" He asks me.

He never calls me Slyvia. Only Pilot 11 does it for me.

But not this time.

I take the bag from his hands; my own hands trembling; as Drew and Peter watch me, and I feel the iron gaze of the Marshall burning a hole in my back as he watches me from the screen.

I open the bag , expecting to see the remains of a dismantled bomb.

But the bag is empty. No hint that it once contained a dismantled bomb; just twenty minutes ago.

My breath comes as a choke as I gulp for air.

I turn to Drew and his face is a puzzled chaos. 

"But it was there, Marshall" I try to protest.

But this time I have no proof. Except Drew. 
"It... it was there. The Red Alert and the bomb, Marshall. I was there, too" Drew says; his voice shaky.

"We have no proof over that; and the decision of your service in the army will be decided in ten days after we have done all the research about what exactly happened. If it was a prank on us, you will be fired." The Chief  says, his mouth in a grim line.

The Marshall goes off from the screen ; and the meeting is over.

Peter is told that he will get a suspension for three days.

I exit the room, tears of fury blurring my vision. The woman disappears.

Me and Drew make it outside the airport; and I can barely control my anger and the tears from seeping down on my face.

Drew; on the other hand is silent. He seems thoughtful, even.

"You know it wasn't a prank; Drew?" I ask, my words trembling.

"It wasn't us; Slyvia. I am sure of that. But - I don't know how to tell you this ; but Slyvia ; I -I saw a woman standing in the corner of Chief's room today.

I couldn't see her face; but her nails- they glinted and were gruesomely long.

And — I -  no one else could even see her; Slyvia!!" Drew bursts out as I barely control my astonishment.

Drew can see her. He did see her. But... how ?

***