Chapter 11

Chapter 11

----------------------------------

"Good! Now look at each other ! Come on! I'm not feeling it!"

FLASH! FLASH!

To be honest I wasn't feeling it either. It's been a hour and thirty minutes of constant flashing. It was almost worse than paparazzi. At least with them they were just demanding answers , not just plainly demanding. It was like Douglas Allen turned into a completely different person when he was behind the camera. But, on the positive side I finally got to wear something from one of his collections.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around Landon's neck ," We have to look happy. We have to look like we're in love. "

"That's it!"

FLASH! FLASH!

I leaned my head in his chest.

"Okay. Than let's be in love."

FLASH! FLASH!

Landon slipped his hands down lower on my hips and pulled me closer , looking into my eyes. I smiled, turning to the camera. This was better. When people saw this they would finally see us has a couple. But, they'd probably find some way to connect it to Brad. After all I was having a 'love affair' with Landon.

FLASH! FLASH!

"Okay! Now go change and take a ten minute break!"

I never thought that being a 'model' , at least for today, would be so tiring. Models had it hard! I had been constantly changing in and out of clothes and was always under a brightly shining light. At least there was a refreshment table. I was seriously starving!

I looked at the shirt and skirt I changed into in the mirror. I can't believe I'm wearing Douglas Allen's new collection. My hair was perfectly in place and so was my makeup. They even gave me jewelry to wear and it somehow didn't look like too much. I would have never of thought to put all of this together. I was surprised that I was even pulling it off,but than again it was their job to make me look good.

I felt someone's hand slowly slide into my own. I was seriously about to go ninja on their ass, but than I smelt the familiar scent of Landon's cologne. I breathed it in letting out a sigh has I turned toward him. He nodded in the direction of the backdrops has he tugged at my hand. I nodded slowly and followed him.

We were now standing behind the photographer photographing Brad. He was a natural the flashes ,again, not bothering him at all. He was wearing a grey sweater with a navy jacket over it that made him even more appealing to the eye than he already was. How did they do it? Landon and Brad were perfect at everything! Seriously! I haven't found one flaw!

"Landon! get over here!", the photographer yelled.

I looked at Landon ," But he said ten minutes?"

He chuckled," By ten he meant three."

No wonder they were known has part time models. Landon and Brad worked well together, flaunting their father's clothes. It was so unreal. It was like they didn't even have to think about it. Posing in a way that perfectly emphasized their outfits.

FLASH! FLASH!

"Ava! I want you to join now!"

My eyes went wide. I completely forgot that I was supposed to be modeling Douglas Allen's clothes. I quietly walked over to the boys ,giving Brad a pleading look. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders has all three of us laughed , trying to ease the tension. After a while it got easier and it felt like we were all just messing around in front of the camera. I didn't even care about all of the changing I had to do anymore.

"You did better than I expected.", Landon stated , pulling me close has we stepped out of the building.

"You don't sound impressed."

"Let's go eat! I'm starving!",Brad yelled.

----------------------------------

∞READ★VOTE★COMMNT∞

"What do you think about Douglas Allen's personality change?

What do you think about Ava's performance, was she better ?

What about Landon and Brad?

#Avrad

#Avadon