Chapter 3: Scars and beauty marks

"But you are not staying naked."

Malik removes his shirt and places it on me. He carries me back up to civilisation and keeps me in his arms until we reach the house.

"Are you guys still here?" I question and the boys nod. Skai and Logan look up from the sofa, they nod and eat a Doritos in sync.

"Go get dressed." Malik put me down and fared at Skai who was looking at my figure. He made a mimed "Wow" and received a deep growl.

"I workout." I slap my ass and run up the stairs before Malik could say anything. I put on a fresh white dress and went back downstairs. I bet you can't guess what my favourite colour is?

"Where is He?" I ask looking around, Skai has now logged onto a laptop and playing stupid games. Logan is criss crossed facing the wall with a scowl on his face.

"He went to sort something out, he said it's important." Skai seems to have a naturally angry tone, I mean I hope it's natural and I haven't pissed him off.

"And Logan..." I laugh a little staring at the childish teen still scowling.

"Oh your boyfriend said he has to stay in the corner and not talk to you,if he so much looks at you again...lets just say he won't make it to 19." My eyes widened and I took a seat on the couch.

"Logan, you don't have to stay there come and sit back down, I won't tell." I stifled a laugh and Logan joined us back on the sofa refusing to make eye contact.

After a few hours of watching crap on tv, I go to the backdoor. I stare out into the empty space of grass.

"What are you doing?" Skai shouts to me and I roll my eyes. I don't want to reply,I refuse to be baby sat. I step out into the supposed "back garden" and I kneel down. My hands fell flat against it and allowed the life to radiate through me, power flowed from me back to mother nature and I revived her children. Flowers began to spout, a bush sparked to life slowly forming it's green leaves. Rosemary bushes, along with other herbs grew faster than imaginable. I felt all the life surge through me and it was incredible, my head was clear and my heart craved him. Everytime I use my power I seem to be further drawn to him.

"How did you do that?" Skai broke character and allowed emotion in his voice, Logan stared wide eyed at the now fully recovered garden and I could only focus on my mate.

"Duh, she's unique remember...that's what Malik said anyway." Malik called me unique? I need to find him. As the thought occurred we heard the front door open. Malik joined us at the back door and he too gaped at the garden.

"You like?" I wiggled my eyebrows and he came closer to me. Admiring every bush and plant I had carved to perfection.

"I love." He swung me into a hug and planted a kiss on my forehead, I had a feeling he wasn't talking about the garden. Skai and Logan took this as there cue to leave and finally exited the house.

"I wasn't talking about the garden." Malik whispered into my ear. My feet were off the ground and I looked into his grey eyes.

"I know." I whispered back, Malik held me in his arms even as we re-entered the house. I could tell he was struggling with control and I honestly, I was to.

"Tonight is a full moon." I buzz looking out the window. Malik nods as he stuffs food into a rucksack, he smiles at nothing before taking my hand in his.

"Are you ready?" He said, I raise a confused eyebrow before he sighs amused.

"You want to spend tonight by the river." Malik laughs and I laugh to, a little embarrassed about my short term memory loss.