Chapter 9: happy teenager day

Malik POV

I'm lay,as usual, next to Ivy and her body is curled against mine. Her blonde curls have spiralled all over the pillow and my arms and I wish I could just take a picture of her beauty....but duty calls. I slide out of bed as slow as possible to not wake her and enter the bathroom. I turn the shower on and wash my body before I hear aloud bang. My heart jumps as I leap out the shower, I run to the bedroom and stop at the door when I see Ivy on the floor. I couldn't help but chuckle as she soundlessly slept on the floor she had fallen onto. I picked her up and placed her back on the bed,now she's a little damp because of the water. She cuddles to my pillow and I leave the room to finish showering.

"Malik?" The door to the bathroom freaks open and Ivy steps in. I shiver as her beautiful body approaches me.

"Can I come in?" She asks softly and I nod opening the shower door for her. She stands against my chest and I switch the wall jets on.

"What are we doing today?" Ivy smiles kissing my chest. I smile back, watching her curly afro deflate into wet waves.

"Shopping."

"Shopping?" She repeats and I nod. I wash her hair with the shampoo and conditione listening to her laugh fill the entire house.

"We're gonna get you a dress for the ceremony." I turn the shower off and the jets to opening the door to exit. I wrap a towel around my waist and Ivy pouts.

"If Skai walks in I prefer him to not see anything more of you." I cover her in a towel and hold her waist as we walk into the bedroom.

"I thought the Luna has to wear the traditional dress from the pack?" She sits on the bed and I shake my head.

"You're far from traditional and I'm not going to have you wearing that disgusting dress. You're unique and deserve alot better." I kiss her lips, pushing her against the bed. Her lips mould with mine and she groaned against me.

"A shopping trip, we're not going in the car though." She pushes me off her and I gave her a confused look.

"I want to do this like a proper teenage trip." Her face glowed with excitement but I was to puzzled to figure it out.

"I'm not a teenager though, I'm older than you and I make the decisions." She laughs at me and I growl lowly.

"I'm in charge of you, I can do whatever I want with you." She pushes her hips against mine and I unexpectedly moan causing her to laugh at me.

"Lets take the bus into town, have something to eat and then go shopping." Her hands push me away and she runs to the draws, leaving me hard on my bed. I watch her get undress making it harder for me to get softer.

"Malik! Get ready!" She practically dives on me and I laugh rolling on top of her. I kiss her nose and she tried pushing me away.

"No. Malik!" Her laugh is louder than mine as I tickle her stomach. She curls into a ball and I finally get up off the bed.

"And dress casual." She laughs out. I dress in jeans,a black v neck top, a black hoody and black and white trainers.

"Now what are you going to dress in baby?" I pick her naked body off the bed that she hadn't moved off.

"I have an idea." I put her down and she takes her clothes into the bathroom.  So secretive. Minutes later, Ivy stepped out the bathroom.

"Hot as fuck." I comment and she laughs. Instead of Ivy being dressed in her usual white clothing, she decided to match mine. Black skinny jeans, black converse, black top with a grey rose imprinted on it and you guessed it, she threw on a black hoody. Her smile was that of a three year old eating cake. Absolutely adorable. She's going to have my pups.