TWENTY EIGHT

Alondra was sitting on the floor of her wardrobe room, next to the box that contained her wedding dress. She was sentimental enough to keep it and look at it. Somewhere in the box, it had the paper where she had written her wedding vows and a Polaroid of them together later that night. She always sat next to her dress to remember her favorite night, and last time she had done this was before their relationship got rocky.

To say she missed him was an understatement. She missed having his arms around her, to kiss him again. He wasn't coming back for another couple of days, and she wasn't due for another month, but she needed him now more than ever. But she couldn't have him just yet.

"Whacha doing?" Aaron asked as he walked inside, seeing Alondra on the floor.

"I wish I could put it on again, you know?" She said looking away from the dress. "But this little angel inside of me obviously won't let me."

"He will be back soon, and the baby won't come for another month or so," Aaron said before sitting down next to her, grabbing his hand and making her look at him. "I know he is your rock, and lately everything gets harder. But just think about how beautiful it will be when your family is complete."

"You're right, I'm just sentimental," she shrugged.

"No, you are hormonal," he corrected her to only gain a hit on the arm. "But is it part of the pregnancy."

"Can we just watch the greatest showman again?"

"Sure, I think I know the plot like the back of my hand by now, but you still act as if you were seen it for the first time," he said while getting up, offering his hand and helping her get up.

"Thank you Aaron, for everything," Alondra smiled softly as they walked out of the room and into her living room.

The movie was in most recently watched, it was all she wanted to watch and sing along lately. Aaron would record it and send it to his wife and Sebastian, keeping them updated, even when he was singing along with her. They would repeat the movie at least twice and she would fall asleep by the end. It was a routine by now that she loved.

;

iamsebastianstan

missing my wife so much to the point I will binge watch el internado on Netflix

missing my wife so much to the point I will binge watch el internado on Netflix. But looks at how angelic she looks💖
soyalondrastan
412k likes | 339k comments

loading comments..

user1: she's just beautiful wtf

soyalondrastan: SEBASTIAN NO

soyalondrastan: TAKE IT DOWN THIS IS TRASH

martino_rivas: oh no please, leave this up

soyalondrastan: callate pendejo @martino_riva s

aaronjohnson: is this the same Alondra that almost pushed me down the stairs because I tried to eat her pickles?

soyalondrastan: you also said that Hugh Jackman can't sing so I don't regret it @aaronjohnson

user2: I wanna be like Alondra so bad

soyalondrastan: that great just tell your man to pull out because you look too young @user2

winterv: She made me watch the whole show and this bitch had the nerve to let me suffer

winterv: I CRIED SO MUCH

soyalondrastan: you still love me @winterv

user3: we need details of the baby, this is more hidden that Kyle Jenners pregnancy !

user4: after how people reacted when they found out she was pregnant, I doubt they will share anything. @user3

soyalondrastan: baby come home

iamsebastianstan: soon babygirl, soon @soyalondrastan

_
I haven't written much since I'm recently going through a heartbreak so I am taking some time for myself, my mental state isn't the best right now. But here you go. Now brace yourself for the last chapter of part two because shit is truly going down.